Ramanujan

How much time per day do i need to work on my dating skills

61 posts in this topic

On 6/1/2023 at 9:54 AM, something_else said:

Because a high value, attractive guy should not need to go out and do spammy daygame. Their lifestyle would bring them in contact with women far more naturally and in a way that is much less forced. So if you need to go and approach 20 girls on your local high street to try and get laid, it's an indicator to women that there's something weird about you. Even if there isn't, that's the impression given off; creepy and strange.

You could say that high value guy would not be forced to the night game because he gets laid enough as is..

I kind of see what you are trying to say here, but I am not sure I entirely agree. I think guys as a whole assume that being liked by woman = high value, while it's just very contextual. You are just high value to the woman. I have plenty of friends who indeed are quite sucesfull with woman and I guess you could consider them high value and they do not do any daygame (well not even night game per say). But instead of running around during weekdays looking for girl to approach they usually spend their days partying, drinking etc. And that way they meet a lot of woman and sleep with some of them. That is not really a desirable lifestyle to me.

Also, leaving this point, sometimes you kinda have to accept the point that you are not there yet and have to work on yourself. I am a software engineer with enough experience that I do not have to search for a new job (companies reach out to me via recruiters on their own), but when I was a junior dev and had no experience, that was no the case. But I do not tell people to not reach out to companies because high value dev does not do that. In my view anything that moves you forward is great.

To be fair, I've done game only for couple of months (essentialy one longer summer) and it was only daygame. Not that I didn't want to do nightgame, by I couldn't thanks to COVID. And I had a lot of fun doing that, made some friends, had plenty of dates and fun experiences and even found my last gf via that. And yes, sometimes the approaches were spammy. Maybe some girls judged me for it (none told me that tough) but hey it worked for me. Do you really care if you get into great company via unconventional way? Or that you might be judged by some? Meh 

Edited by Valach