playdoh

Why are you trying to transcend this life?

44 posts in this topic

You are making a story that meditating too much, transcending too much is not living life.

Whatever you do you are living life.

God can choose to do whatever he wants to do in this life.

Maybe God chose one incarnation to live hedonistically and in confusion.

God chose another incarnation to live as you say you live - in both worlds.

And God also chose to live those extreme lifes of 10h meditation and transcending.

It is all valid. It is all God exploring his infinite imagination getting to know itself.

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

8 hours ago, playdoh said:

You were the absolute for eternity hence my OP. Saying you will suffer every second is just a story and you are wrong. This life is amazing. See my other replies for more on that. 

Your understanding is just theoretical.  The eternity is just now . Separate existence is suffering, by definition, but you suffer without realizing it. The energy that wants and fears, that controls, that create the separation, so the self, is dissonance, anxiety. That is, suffering. If in any moment you get rid of it, you will realize. 

3 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

You are making a story that meditating too much, transcending too much is not living life.

Whatever you do you are living life.

God can choose to do whatever he wants to do in this life.

Maybe God chose one incarnation to live hedonistically and in confusion.

God chose another incarnation to live as you say you live - in both worlds.

And God also chose to live those extreme lifes of 10h meditation and transcending.

It is all valid. It is all God exploring his infinite imagination getting to know itself.

I will get back to you. 

49 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Your understanding is just theoretical.  The eternity is just now . Separate existence is suffering, by definition, but you suffer without realizing it. The energy that wants and fears, that controls, that create the separation, so the self, is dissonance, anxiety. That is, suffering. If in any moment you get rid of it, you will realize. 

So you are saying the bashar civilization suffers. According to bashar (us way in the future) they live in continuous states of bliss and oneness, while living a “life”. 

i think one can mostly transcend fear, anxiety, control, etc.