Davino

U.G. Krishnamurti - What Thinking Is? Why Do We Think?

4 posts in this topic

Very curious man U.G. Krishnamurti.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

To me, UG is a covert narcissist. He just wants everyone to listen to him and that he's right and you are wrong. He pretends to be nice but he really isn't. He also seems to have a very strong belief in his own ideas.

I cannot really comment on the spiritual part but what he said is probably not 100% right. He's a master conversationalist though. He will drown you in water, then bring you back above the water, then drown you again. And then he will change subject. Just have fun watching him talk.

Isnt leo social matrix better articulated and easy to understand video than this?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Physicalism is a monism, non-duality is as much the absence of mind as it is absence of body, he simply rejects the self from without it when some idealists reject the self from within it.

To be without self is to be without duality, whether you try to explain away the mind or explain away the body after the fact will only be of peripheral importance. 

It is inconsistent though, he uses the self to argue for the singular substance of body, he uses the duality created from his self to reject itself, this inconsistency is solved by an actual present state of non-duality, it is equally inconsistent though to argue against the body by means of the body, like virtually everyone in here does.

Another way to solve these two inconsistencies is to reject their truth-values, the way you solve every paradox. Which by analogy would be an intellectual non-dualism.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?