Razard86

How To Reconcile Oneness

5 posts in this topic

You can access your impartial being. You can access your true self. You can even imagine a duality and communicate between your ego as a human and your true ego as the totality of everything. So what is the purpose of this? Easy....to have all your questions answered!!! Do it!!! Your ego is like a child, it's like gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, I want I want I want!!

When I accessed that part months ago I unloaded all my selfish requests, I complained, I raged, I got it ALL OUT!!! You can easily learn to accept what you are through interrogating the purest part of you. The part of you that is often hidden and overlooked, the part that completely accepts you for who and what you are. That perfect love, perfect confidence, perfect beauty, perfect intelligence, the part that realizes you are perfect and have never been otherwise. You are so perfect you have to use the totality of your perfect power to DELUDE yourself into being otherwise which itself is a MIRACLE!!!

Here are examples of those who have done this, and I am glad for their example. THIS will help you reconcile the truth of what you are!!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

So what is the purpose of this? Easy....to have all your questions answered!!! Do it!!! Your ego is like a child, it's like gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, I want I want I want!!

But Leo…!!!

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

I've been accessing such things recently. I cried a lot and got a lot of trauma out of my system. I felt utterly miserable, but my awareness felt like a warm blanket of love that was wrapped tightly around me, so it was okay to feel that way. I felt suicidal thoughts and I felt like it was okay. I even called a friend and talked to them about these thoughts and cried myself out to her, which is something that I would've never done even just 2 years ago.

What I did was just to start talking myself more consciously and paying close attention to my thoughts. At a certain point I enter this state of flow where words just move through me. It doesn't feel like I'm accessing knowledge from my human mind, but like I'm tapping into some river of deeper understanding, where the knowing is just flowing through my very being.

That was actually an interesting discovery to make. It feels like some form of meditation. The way I start is by sitting down and simply understanding. I sit down and ask myself "How would I feel if I understood everything?". Then I sit with this feeling and after a while I actually move deeper into this understanding. Then I just listen to the words that arise from this understanding.

I honestly don't know what any of this is, or means, or where it will take "me", but it has been an interesting transformation nonetheless. Glad to see it being mirrored back to me through this post!

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

@DefinitelyNotARobot :x

It’s totally worth it to explore consciousness! 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

I've been accessing such things recently. I cried a lot and got a lot of trauma out of my system. I felt utterly miserable, but my awareness felt like a warm blanket of love that was wrapped tightly around me, so it was okay to feel that way. I felt suicidal thoughts and I felt like it was okay. I even called a friend and talked to them about these thoughts and cried myself out to her, which is something that I would've never done even just 2 years ago.

What I did was just to start talking myself more consciously and paying close attention to my thoughts. At a certain point I enter this state of flow where words just move through me. It doesn't feel like I'm accessing knowledge from my human mind, but like I'm tapping into some river of deeper understanding, where the knowing is just flowing through my very being.

That was actually an interesting discovery to make. It feels like some form of meditation. The way I start is by sitting down and simply understanding. I sit down and ask myself "How would I feel if I understood everything?". Then I sit with this feeling and after a while I actually move deeper into this understanding. Then I just listen to the words that arise from this understanding.

I honestly don't know what any of this is, or means, or where it will take "me", but it has been an interesting transformation nonetheless. Glad to see it being mirrored back to me through this post!

Good job!!!! Keep going!! Go deeper!!! It's amazing when you access that part of you. That's the part of you that has gotten you through your toughest times in life. It's the part that pushes you to forgive, to be kind, to be brave, to believe in yourself and others. Keep pushing till that warm blanket can be accessed with ease!!! I'm glad to hear of your progress!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.