Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZoweeZoe

What Gnosis Is

6 posts in this topic

I was thinking about the illusory nature of knowledge. In reality, there is nothing to obtain, because everything is complete. There is nothing to learn or to become, there is just being. 
I think this has made sense with my "transformation". I didn't become knowledgeable about god, I already knew I was god, but I wasn't aware of it. 
The only way to grow is to be destroyed in some form. I think this is because there is nothing in reality to grow or destroy. You are infinitely changing shape but not substance. 

Would love to hear your thoughts. Peace. 

The only true knowledge is unexpressed being. Every word, thought, concept, feeling, sensation, and experience is imagination.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 minutes ago, Moksha said:

The only true knowledge is unexpressed being. Every word, thought, concept, feeling, sensation, and experience is imagination.

Yes! Because everything real is imagined.

14 hours ago, ZoweeZoe said:

Yes! Because everything real is imagined.

Everything unreal is imagined, and everything is unreal xD Imagination is simply misidentification by the real for something it is not.

Absolute reality is beyond thingness and nothingness. It's paradoxical to the mind, and can't be comprehended, only directly realized.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

11 hours ago, Moksha said:

Everything unreal is imagined, and everything is unreal xD Imagination is simply misidentification by the real for something it is not.

Absolute reality is beyond thingness and nothingness. It's paradoxical to the mind, and can't be comprehended, only directly realized.

yes