ZoweeZoe

Is this what awakening is like? I'm horrified and calm

25 posts in this topic

What is strangest to me about all this is becoming aware that my whole life has no duration. it is a thought of an instant that unfolds in depth to appear to be a time line, and that when it ends it will be obvious that it had never begun, nor elapsed, nor finished.

10 hours ago, ZoweeZoe said:

Yes, it is strange. We are always still yet changing.

Ha! I love that description.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

12 hours ago, ZoweeZoe said:

@Breakingthewall Yes, it is strange. We are always still yet changing.

We are in apparent movement because we are scaping from god. Because God would kill us. we are god separated from himself with a trick that is movement. without the movement we would no longer be us and we would be god. we want to be ourselves and avoid being god, that's why we move. Why we don't want? I don't know. Probably because the fear, that is the cement of duality.  

I don't know how the thing works, I suppose that it is something like that God wants to explore the infinite, because in the infinite is all the love and God wants to go deep into it eternally, because it's wonder, so he casts a fear spell on himself and he fragments, veiling himself, hiding himself from himself in himself, and duality is created. and this duality branches out exponentially to create dual universes in which god plays his funny games, including torture, madness, hate, addiction, hell. once the die of duality is rolled, nothing is guaranteed.  

A simple duality, like protons and neutrons, does not imply great risks, nor great wonder. a more complex duality begins to imply more possibilities of turning towards hell. but anything goes for the sake of beauty and magnificence to dive deep into infinity.

Just speculation of course

Edited by Breakingthewall

Nothing can exist outside of Infinite Love.

Everything can’t exist outside of Infinite Love.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI