UnlovingGod

I don't know what to do

5 posts in this topic

I feel in peace, I'm productive, I love what I do, I feel a sense, that I am identified with my work. Still there I have lately always like a face of disgust. It's like there are in my university a lot of girls, that are attracted to me. But I don't want to invest any emotions in them, if I don't have any gurantee. "But you should give love anyway", yeah but I'm not that mature, that I can give love without any attachments, so I just reject this feeling of love, so I can work on myself. What should I do, because my life Is working right now, but it could spiral downwords if I don't work on these signals.

What ive got Is satisfaction with what I do.

Who says you have to love them? Just have fun while you're there. University is all a formative experience anyways. You aren't obligated to meet the love of your life there.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Man you guys are incredibly disciplined.

Are you worried you'll shift all your focus on them after you get attached and neglect your life? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I dont know, it's just that I feel the possibility of love and the immaturity I have and it Is kind of frustrating, thats I Think why I have this expression of disgust eventhough I don't feel disgusted

Edited by UnlovingGod

1 hour ago, integral said:

Man you guys are incredibly disciplined.

Are you worried you'll shift all your focus on them after you get attached and neglect your life? 

1 hour ago, integral said:

If you love without getting love in return, that is, if your love as love does not produce love in return, if you do not make yourself loved through an expression of life as a loving person, then your love is impotent, a disgrace. -Marx

I know if I start getting in love with a girl, She would immediatly lose intereset, because of my attachment, so I just get stuck with my attachment and I would fuck my up my life real hard as happened before (being in a psicatry because of attempting suicide, getting a psicosis, having to change university because of being canceled etc.)

And then I just think it would be more healthy to not feel anything at all and just express my love through my studies and art