BlessedLion

Stage Red provocation

5 posts in this topic

They crossed the line into illegal with does pranks, youtube should sensor this content. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral

13 hours ago, integral said:

They crossed the line into illegal with does pranks, youtube should sensor this content. 

They certainly do, but if we ask YouTube to censor and shadow ban these types of content, these content creators then complain that we're infringing on their fair use rights, and freedom of speech or something. 

A pranker nearly died when the victims retaliated with shooting, and I don't blame that person one bit for retaliating because these prankers have no idea what other people have to go through, they could be in a bad day, and they don't know if they're pranking or are about to attack them. I say we end this pranking, and either heavily restrict this type of content, or scrub it off of YouTube.

As much as I love practical jokes I would never support something like this. It is dangerous for the prankster, the impressionable viewer and creates more violent tension in the ghetto. We should be helping the urban ghetto dwellers not triggering them, yo! That shit is going too far!