integral

How Japan is dumping 1m tonnes of radioactive water in the ocean

2 posts in this topic

They should leave the water on land and not touch it. Why would they dump it? Why cant they do nothing instead? its like nothing is never a option people consider. Nothing is an option. 

In chess when there is nothing to do the best move is to do nothing. The average player self-sabotages there position with a OCD compulsion of doing.

There is likely some financial reason to do this, but doing nothing allows for the potential of a new discovery in the future that can better filter out the water. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral

11 hours ago, integral said:

They should leave the water on land and not touch it. Why would they dump it? Why cant they do nothing instead? its like nothing is never a option people consider. Nothing is an option. 

In chess when there is nothing to do the best move is to do nothing. The average player self-sabotages there position with a OCD compulsion of doing.

There is likely some financial reason to do this, but doing nothing allows for the potential of a new discovery in the future that can better filter out the water. 

Is Japan still having a problem with it's nuclear power plant to this day? Are they dumping 1 ton a day?

Just shows the relativity of different perspectives and developmental factors from countries and how they deal with their environmental issues.

Edited by Danioover9000