Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bmcnicho

Psychedelic Entities Are Harassing My Friend

5 posts in this topic

So for some reason these entities are insisting that me and her trip together even though we don’t want to.  They threatened to keep coming back in her dreams until we agree to.  The problem is, me and her aren’t on very good terms right now, and I prefer tripping solo.  And even if I did want to, I don’t like the idea of being ordered around by these entities of unknown origin.

I think I’m safe from them, as I’ve only had an entity contact once on a high dose of Ayahuasca, while she contacts entities regularly under a wide variety of circumstances.  I’m concerned, because I’m not sure how bad this could get, and I probably can’t trip safely until this is resolved.

Are there any ways to get these entities to leave us alone?  Of course you can find all kinds of spiritual rituals online, but I don’t know how valid any of that is.

If she's really that good with contacting entities, why doesn't she contact an entity of benevolence and grace, support and protection? Like Jesus for example

2 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

Are there any ways to get these entities to leave us alone?  Of course you can find all kinds of spiritual rituals online, but I don’t know how valid any of that is.

This one is valid.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Salvijus She previously thought that these were benevolent entities, but now we’re not sure.  She tried calling generally for positive entities to intervene but nothing happened.  Entity contacts happen to her regularly under certain conditions, but she isn’t able to initiate the contact.  Would doing a prayer work for someone who’s non-religious?

2 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

Would doing a prayer work for someone who’s non-religious?

It would help somewhat for sure, i but i don't think it would solve all ther problems just like that. Unless she would chant it all day long or smth.

The prayer I linked is somewhat special. It's in original arameic language, which like sanskrit was made conciously. Every sound has a profound meaning in it. The translation of Lord's prayer has lost a lot of the original significance of sound and vibration.

The first word in Lord's prayer is Abhwoon. If you say it slowly you get, Aaaaaaabhuuuuuuunnnnnnn. That's AUM in sanskrit. The most profound sound in the universe that purifies all things.

Interesting, recently i was in egypt to see the pyramids and ancient temples, the guide told us the first three gods of egypt were named A, U and M. I thought, hmmm, isn't that a coincidence ? 

Anyhow, that prayer i linked is very profound, it's like a sacred arrangement of sounds capable of putting you in the state of Glory and Light, purify you, creating union with God.  It would definitely help somewhat. But getting rid of these negative entities is not always easy. Some persistence is needed. If she had some authentic spiritual practice going on, it would be much easier. The practice would take care of it then.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

We must Realize that "Psychedelic Entities" or any thereof, are mere projections/illusionists of mind, its your own mind creating it for the purpose of challenge, growth, expansion, experience. Once you realize this you start to realize no thing out side of you has power or control over you, because there is only you, so its all your mind playing tricks on you. Entities exist, yes but they are all part of the greater universal mind. That is you.

Everyone here or there, you create so if you can come to this realization, those things will cease to uphold in your reality, for you see through them.

As above so below, as within so without.