Razard86

Be Wary of Advice That Seeks For You To Hide The Truth

3 posts in this topic

Just came across this clip, and although it is well-meaning it is foolishness. Relationships are tough exactly because of advice like this! People seek to not wanna rock the boat, yes you don't attack someone with their weaknesses, but you do guide them to the illumination of their weaknesses. At the level you hide your true feelings, is the level of lack of love in your relationship. 

True relationships are INTIMATE, and vulnerability and transparency are a staple! If you cannot bare your all with your significant other then the two of you shouldn't even be together in the first place. Don't fall for this so called "sage advice" this is how you have those secret open relationships of old where the man and the woman are secretly fooling around on each other and getting the emotional and physical intimacy from somewhere else cause they convince themselves they cannot give it to each other.

There is a running joke by the Comedian Dave Chapelle that strippers know the truth of life. I wonder why.....many Men tell bare all their secrets and insecurities while drunk talking to a Stripper. Look at the silly games humans play with each other? Shaking my head, one day they will learn about true authenticity in their dealings with each other. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Powerful message! Thanks for sharing ??

I agree, Vulnerability is the cure/antidote to a fragile and lie-based relationship, but counterintuitively it is not what humans do when they are facing problems in their relationships. Instead we tell white lies to hide the raw Truth. Because that would heal us. Think of it as a raw and open wound, as much as it hurts, you need to put some alcohol on it, but we scream and resist wanting more pain for it to get good, instead, we deny the alcohol and suffer the consequences, like infections. That infection is the white lies we tell one another. And the pain of the infection is our hearts aching from our inauthenticity.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

That advice can ring very true if you’re dealing with someone trapped in toxic masculinity. 

Escaping toxic masculinity shouldn’t be about changing the man, rather, having the wisdom to leave the entire relationship altogether. No rationalizations, no compromises, just straight up leaving.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI