integral

Tracker - Optimize Default State

6 posts in this topic

Purpose

• Motivation to keep Consistent, its public even if i know no one will read this 
  • Reminded of what im doing (avoid forgetting the plan)
  • Track daily state (mood, performance, mistakes)
  • Narrow down the things that work and the things that don't

Goal

• Optimize default state for consistent mood and clarity of mind over a life time. 

Feel free to comment and give suggestions. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Check out Paul Check's book. This has some great insights, if you are into holistical health and optimizing it with small test etc. etc. Also vision creation for health.

https://www.amazon.de/How-Eat-Move-be-Healthy/dp/1583870067/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=how+to+eat+move+and+be+healthy&qid=1682068560&sprefix=how+to+eat+mov%2Caps%2C80&sr=8-1

• For example going by bed at 10:30 waking up at 6:20~
  • Why certain mood alteration happens based on food what to do, based on which food type you are polar eater etc.
  • What to avoid and why, exercises for at home and what they do with small plans

Might be good, healthy consistence mostly gave rise to higher baseline states etc. Especially planning peaking also, here they explain a bit about peaking more. What consists of peaking more often into later/higher states and stages etc.

https://www.amazon.de/Transcend-New-Science-Self-Actualization-English-ebook/dp/B07WZ9T5TM/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Hope these ressources have value to you, I can't fully test it, yet I would if I could. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

@ValiantSalvatore Good stuff man ^_^ Going to check it out. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Mood:

• Fatigue morning coming off LSD day 2, slight depression, days with out ejaculation 1
  • Not Motivated and dull

Mistakes: 

• Failed at semen retention some leaked out during intercourse... sense of touch instantly dropped, drank some goat milk in an attempt to replenish lost resources. 
  • Ate chocolate
  • Ate corn based cereal
  • Did not exercise midday to balance out over eating when not hungry
  • Improper breathing morning high cortisol computer use sympathetic
  • Did not take a nap when tired, did not listen to body, forced awake

Tracker # of Consistent Days In a Row:

• 0: Semen Retention
  • 0: Perfect Eating
  • 0: Eat When Hungry
  • 0: Exercise Appropriately
  • 1: Good Night Sleep
  • 0: Loved Being Alive
  • 1: Inspired Work
Edited by integral

Notes:

• Goat milk improved recovery of lost semen but it was drank late at night causing sleep disturbances, its also stimulatory taken during the day.
  • Skin in mouth peals off from drink milk to many days in a row, its some kind of stimulant 
  • Another semen leakage during intercourse, I didnt expect orgasm and was not ready to squeeze the muscle

Tracker # of Consistent Days In a Row:

• 0: Semen Retention
  • 0: Perfect Eating
  • 0: Eat When Hungry
  • 0: Exercise Appropriately
  • 0: Good Night Sleep
  • 0: Loved Being Alive
  • 0: Inspired Work
Edited by integral

Diet

• Spelt
  • Eggs
  • Goat Milk
  • Bell peppers
  • Carrots
  • Black Beans