Someone here

Finding the most ultimate, almighty, and eternal thing ever

3 posts in this topic

Humans want power and and to live forever. But this is not realistic of course. Even the most powerful people ever will amount to effectively nothing in the end.

Insteada..  better way to attain immortality and infinite power you must simply find the most total and ultimate thing ever that also happens to be eternal.. and then live vicariously throught it . You would effectively identify with it... Like sports fans do with their favorite team.

The most ultimate and eternal 'thing' ever is the totality of all reality in its entirety. Why? Because in every possible scenario of existence the ultimate state of reality exists.. forever. See my example below:

Hypothetical Scenario 1: No universe ever came into existence
Hypotherical Scenario 2: The current universe as it is
Hypothetical Scenario 3: A far future when the universe had died out and nothing exists anymore (like it was before)
Hypothetical Scenario 4: Something else

In all 4 scenarios one thing remains the same.. the ultimate situation/state of reality. The ultimate way things are in their entirely. This is eternal and invincible.. nothing can destroy it. It outlives everything and everything happens within it.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Does Someone here also wait for this?

I see that Someone here is following this.

Why do I ask?

If following this is preferable, there is movement.

Waiting for the alternation of potential is not movement, because the ultimate has never moved, even now.

In order to actualize the suchness of one's authentic being, following must cease without remainder.

The totality of all reality isn't real~ only seeing is real. Even now, the seer isn't real.

We can arrive at applying seeing to situations, where Someone here doesn't know.

I say that because seeing itself has no knowledge.

It's just awake.

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa

19 hours ago, deci belle said:

The totality of all reality isn't real~ only seeing is real. Even now, the seer isn't real.

False. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho