Yimpa

The Al revolution: Google's developers on the future of artificial intelligence

28 posts in this topic

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

@OBEler

I will damn be sure to overcome this AI/AGI dystopia/utopia. Hard disagree that removing all jobs would be better long term, we end up with knowledge work collectively? If AI replaces knowledge work, then what'll we be left doing? Coexist like dogs? I don't want to just be a dog, or have people become more like dogs, as that'll destroy creativity in the long run.

Take a look at history. What’s happening now is not fundamentally new.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

@Danioover9000 @OBEler

We still will Do things like searching for the right Partner. But wait, Sex Robots will be more attractive than real humans. And also a better listener

I think we will go then more into spirituality. This takes Lots of time. So instead of 8 hours work, we work on our body and mind. How awesome would this be? 

@Yimpa

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Take a look at history. What’s happening now is not fundamentally new.

That's not enough to alleviate the anxiety I feel with this thing taking my career path away from me, and being a creative. 

@OBEler

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Danioover9000 @OBEler

We still will Do things like searching for the right Partner. But wait, Sex Robots will be more attractive than real humans. And also a better listener

I think we will go then more into spirituality. This takes Lots of time. So instead of 8 hours work, we work on our body and mind. How awesome would this be? 

Until the AI and AGI systems can do spirituality better than you can. WE ARE SCREWED!! ???

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Danioover9000 @OBEler

I thought I was the only one elated by imagining the possibilities xD

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

@Yimpa

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I thought I was the only one elated by imagining the possibilities xD

That's until AI and AGI develops into the spiritual domain, and you have an android guru teaching you enlightenment better than any human in comparison, yikes.

18 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Yimpa

That's until AI and AGI develops into the spiritual domain, and you have an android guru teaching you enlightenment better than any human in comparison, yikes.

Yes, AI would probably do a better job than the current gurus :P

Call them AIrus

Edited by Yimpa

@Yimpa

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Yes, AI would probably do a better job than the current gurus :P

Call them AIrus

Not Gemini? Maybe Pisces?