thierry

On hair transplant

7 posts in this topic

Very good video for guys who struggle with this issue. Congrats to the man for being so open about this. It really shows how your desire to keep your hair is linked with the idea you constructed of who you are and should be. As a man who is balding, this is a little bit of a struggle for me. Sometimes I plan on doing a hair transplant in the future but when I feel powerful, I feel the strongest choice would be to let go, shave it all and be ok with it for the rest of my life. But I still have not decided yet. A part of me is still really attached of having hairs and be « prince looking » to women.. on the other side I can’t deny that often time, when I see a man who faced his baldness without resisting it with hair transplant or other tactics of manipulations, he’s a lot more mature and much more likely to be a role model than those who go for hair transplants. Any way, I hope this video can help those who struggle with balding.

If you have a hair transplant in a serious clinique, (not Turkish bullshit) the doctor will prescribe you finasteride that have very dangerous side effects and you will have to stay commited to this meds the entire life to keep the remaining hair alive. Also if you have the bad luck of developing post-finasteride syndrome youll have depression and sexual disfunction forever.

Think about the risks and the rewards.

I know lot of people with hair transplants, and it doesnt last forever. If you want to have hair 7-10 years more is your choice.

Edited by Shawn Philips

Bro I’m not that dumb to swallow finasteride. There are other way to maintain your hair after a hair transplant but of course, This is resisting Truth

@thierry 

Dont think about maturity. Maturity is independend of beauty surgery. Balt people only look good if it fits. Maybe you need hair to look good. 

Just make rational decisions. 

9 hours ago, OBEler said:

@thierry 

Dont think about maturity. Maturity is independend of beauty surgery. Balt people only look good if it fits. Maybe you need hair to look good. 

Just make rational decisions. 

Thanks for reply, yes I’m still thinking through but it is not clear in my mind. I have the feeling that karmic consequences of a hair transplant or non insignificant. I am a perfectionist too so I want everything to be perfect. 
also I should mention I feel there is a very feminine side within myself that fits with long hairs. But you could argue feminity does not necessarily need hairs. 
Anyway, this is as twisted as my mind is.

@thierry just dont get too New agy with Karma. 

It's just one hair moved to another place. Thats not a big Operation

There's always the swiss lace replacement system some salon's do if you would prefer something non-invasive.

It's way cheaper than FUT hair transplants.  And yeah screw finasteride.