LSD-Rumi

After 5 years of mental illness, I think I have bipolar disorder

24 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

But to say that some mental conditions fundamentally requires medication for life just because of the genetic condition is to play to the devil hands.

You won't believe how much medication can help. NO amount of spirituality or personal development helped me, and I did tons of them. Only medication and psychedelics helped. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

8 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Btw, I am honestly amazed by how many people here seem to "deny" mental illness and how spirituality is the cure for everything. Let me say this, I for sure would have killed myself if I could not have some proper medication, no amount of of spirituality  have helped me, which I tried a lot of it. Mental illness is no joke when it hits hard.

For sure… going against what Actualized stands for.

But also, not entirely. Directly seeing the self-deception at play is also key to Awakening.

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

For sure… going against what Actualized stands for.

But also, not entirely. Directly seeing the self-deception at play is also key to Awakening.

Yes. Seeing your emotion and thoughts as an illness is indeed self deception.

🇮🇱💛 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Israel's performance Here

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

9 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

You won't believe how much medication can help. NO amount of spirituality or personal development helped me, and I did tons of them. Only medication and psychedelics helped. 

What you did is great if it right for you at any moment. Nice to hear you found a reliefe.

Spirituality can be many things. For me, thinking newly and respectfuly investigate the symptoms was helpful and a game changer. 

🇮🇱💛 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Israel's performance Here

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.