Venus

Has Anyone Actually Fixed Their Depression For Good?

4 posts in this topic

One key thing major depression likes to try and make you believe is that trying to feel better won't work, at least for me anyway. I find a way that seems to make me feel better but then after a few days something internal happens that always seems to make everything look hopeless again.

And thinking about it, I don't actually know any examples of people who have fixed their major depression for good or how they did it. So this topic is to find you people and show myself there is hope :)

@Venus Depression is a secondary emotion or effect of big pile of other aspects of repressed emotions that are synonymous to negative beliefs. Once you uncover the veil of depression and start dealing with the garbage depression has literally, biologically no chance of coming back.
In a sense, overcoming depression was the easiest thing I've done in my PD journey.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Venus i have completely healed myself from depression. if you're feeling depressed, i assure you it's one of the most important moments in your life. it's time to face some lies you keep telling yourself.

i am going to enumerate some causes of depression.

• depression can happen due to accumulation of years of frustrations. we grow up in a fear based society so almost everyone, and sometimes everyone, around us is running towards ego satisfaction. and that's all they can teach us. it's not because they're mean. they're just ignorant so they keep on building up their own frustration explosion. notice this happening to you and grow out of the mud. let go of the greed for social approval and sexual satisfaction.
  • depression can happen because you don't have the feeling that you're working for your own survival. being able to stand on your own feet is extremely liberating. you're Life itself. be your own pillar.
  • depression can happen due to lack of connection with the body. forget the socially approved body shape. but it is mandatory that you feel comfortable living with the body you have at your disposal. this aspect can be diagnosed by the aversion from dancing.

unborn Truth

2 hours ago, Venus said:

One key thing major depression likes to try and make you believe is that trying to feel better won't work, at least for me anyway. I find a way that seems to make me feel better but then after a few days something internal happens that always seems to make everything look hopeless again.

And thinking about it, I don't actually know any examples of people who have fixed their major depression for good or how they did it. So this topic is to find you people and show myself there is hope :)

This is only my 'story'. Hope it helps you.

I was lost in manic depression about 20 some years ago. I tried meds, therapy, etc. Nothing helped. I gave up and tucked myself away. I learned a bunch of science that led me to an understanding of the uncertainty principle. Then it popped. I just got it all of a sudden. That I am making the choice right now. I've been making the choices ever since. I choose to excercise and meditate and eat healthy every day. I choose to find truth in 'if you want to experience love, simply give it'. I've never been back and I'll never choose to go back, now that I am choosing. 

What Dreams May Come. 

IMG_0743.JPG

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE