Fadious

MDMA Risk Reduction Protocol

7 posts in this topic

So I am planning to use MDMA more frequently to do some serious shadow work since it's a phenomenal tool for that kind of therapy.

There is a popular belief that MDMA should only be taken once every 3 months. However, there is no science to substantiate this arbitrary duration. 

I did my own research, and apparently PTSD patients enrolled into MDMA studies by MAPS received their doses once every 3-4 weeks. So under proper conditions and risk mitigation strategies this should be possible as well.

After some digging I created my own risk reduction protocol to use for my trips. But I thought it might be useful to people here who would also like to use MDMA more frequently in a responsible way. 

For educational purposes only.

MDMA Risk Reduction Protocol.png

@Fadious

Do you know what protocol maps uses? 

I had similar protocol. 

An old comment from Leo Gura "ALA is not a supplement you should ever take unless you are doing a strict detox protocol. ALA will shift heavy metals around in your body and make things worse if you take it as a supplement." 

@OBEler  Don't have a link, but it was magnesium glycinate, vitamin C, and omega-3 fatty acids.

I'm unfamiliar with the detox effects of ALA, but I assume that would occur only if you take it in higher doses only a daily basis? 

I no longer condone the use of MDMA to anyone because I have more than enough experience with it to know that there is much better alternatives and far less risky like Mushrooms and natural medicines which many are superior in healing and long-lasting, sometimes permanent effects. But I know people won't always listen to I do my best to help where I can.

A very simple and effective method I developed was have lots of Coconut water throughout the night, full of magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium and the 'electrolytes' your brain needs when MDMA is shredding them. 1 - 2 liters is ideal, fresh is best.

Have a lot of Fruit rich in Vitamin C that day or either few hours beforehand, or as a refreshment during the experience, and consume a hearty and fatty meal 3 - 4 hours beforehand, something like Steamed vegetables like Broccoli, Carrots ect.. or Boiled potatoes or Pumpkin, adding healthy fats like Avocado and Hemp seeds(omega 369), Spinach(greens) and antioxidant and neuroprotective herbs and spices like sumac, clove, oregano, thyme ect.. would equate to a very satisfying, nourishing and protective meal.

The follow day you can have a nutrient rich smoothie with bananas, protein, lots of berries, some greens and seeds for essential fatty acids, along with that can add some neuroprotective/regenerative herbs. Coconut or Almond milk as a base are ideal.

This saves you all these excessive supplements that don't work as good as whole foods and are not really needed IMO.

I have experimented with them all. Keep it simple, no more than twice a year. Stay safe ✌️

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.

@M A J I Mdma has it's unique healing property shrooms could not so directly adress. It has it's Value, otherwise Maps would replace it with shrooms 

21 hours ago, OBEler said:

@M A J I Mdma has it's unique healing property shrooms could not so directly adress. It has it's Value, otherwise Maps would replace it with shrooms 

Maps are a bunch of scientists but they do not have "spiritual sight" that is the issue, while on one hand it seems to be helping, its also causing fragments in consciousness and energy-spectrum of the individuals. I have seen this multiple times with synthetics, especially mdma & ketamine.

As above so below, as within so without.

One thing of great importance is to just settle for normal to high doses. Friends of mine, who even did it for personal healing, took insane amounts. Like 500 mg. Totally unnecessary. Just stick with 150 - 180 mg, no bullshit redose, get your vitamins, a few glasses of water and perhaps even a very mild sleeping pill if you have a hard time sleeping. Your body needs the sleep.

Personally I'm blessed with never being hungover, sleep-deprived or depressed after taking MDMA. I take it every now and then to process trauma but I've reached a point where I don't think it's needed any longer. You can only come so far with MDMA.

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)