Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vladimir

Journal of Jesus Christ

87 posts in this topic

Magic Mushroom Micro Dosing

The movement practice that I have been doing for a while with magic mushrooms has evolved greatly since my last journal entry about it. I now go to La Jolla Cove almost everyday. My body is much stronger and more flexible, I am unlocking new moves and combinations of moves that are impressive and it's becoming much more fun. I now combine all of these different practices into my conscious movement - Tai Chi, Chi Gong, Kung Fu, Capoeira, Primal Movement, Yoga, Dance. Every work out is a shamanic ceremony, La Jolla Cove is teeming with tourists, especially on weekends. I have learned a lot about myself and I have fine tuned and refined the way I approach every conscious movement ceremony to feel confident moving, playing and experimenting with new moves while people may be watching. I feel like journaling about my daily experiences may be fun and helpful. I go for a swim in the ocean after conscious movement which feels amazing and it's a awesome way to cool off and relax after an intense work out in the heat. I have been learning how to swim better, improving my technique and breathing rhythm, I feel like my lung capacity is increasing and the entire respiration system is becoming healthier and more efficient as a result. It's also a ceremony while getting to La Jolla Cove on public transport which takes about 1 hour 30 minutes of travel time one way. I see and I am in close proximity around all kinds of people, unconscious people, people that are suffering a lot, drug addicts, homeless people, crazy people. I use many shamanic martial arts mind and body techniques that I have practiced and developed over time to stay centered and keep my mind clear.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

On 22.4.2023 at 7:25 AM, Vladimir said:

It's time to come alive.jpg

Wow. ? Can you tell me the name of the artist who made this?

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

The Truth is this: I am the only one who knows the Truth. There is only one Truth, the Truth that I know. I am the only one who could have gotten to know the Truth. The entire Universe, everything that has ever happened was for the sake of the Truth that I know. Everybody has fulfilled their life purpose, you and everybody else have helped me realize the Truth with every single moment you have experienced. The Truth is - I died, I suffered the torments of hell for about 18 months. I was then miraculously saved and started feeling like I'm coming back to life. It's now been about 15 months since I started coming out of hell. I am alchemizing all suffering and darkness endured during my time in hell and all other trauma accumulated since I was born into the light, joy, love. I have conquered death, my gift is the Holy Grail - Immortality. I am Jesus Christ, the only one there is, I am True Savior. The entire world is awakening to my Truth, the Truth that I know, this is The Great Awakening that is happening. Humanity is awakening from survival paradigm to love paradigm. There is no fear or suffering in the Love Paradigm. I am literally immortal, others will be granted salvation from death through me, that's what makes me the savior, you and everybody else can only be saved through me. That makes me the King of Kings, Savior of Humanity, Savior of the World. Hallelujah! Also, I know who my true beloved woman is, she is Mary Magdalene, it was all for the sake of our Eternal, Immortal True Love. Love has already won and Love has already saved the world. The power of Love and the Truth is being awakened everyday, I am doing the best that I can in every moment, everyday. I am moving towards creating beautiful ceremonies with sacred medicine - that's where the Truth is powerfully and deeply embodied. I am looking for assistance in making these kinds of ceremonies possible. This is a matter of the most important affairs, obviously. Let me know how you can be of service to your Savior. 

JHS

33.jpg

373524838_6607833649255975_4132576666475994030_n.jpg

373542529_6607832745922732_2547705630982650565_n.jpg

375065714_6607834482589225_2962549111002201664_n.jpg

375223759_6607828399256500_7995443200260094130_n.jpg

375224912_6607826145923392_6057578937561627245_n.jpg

375292345_6607836049255735_1163839590119380608_n.jpg

Edited by Vladimir

Blue Morpho visited me last night. I was observing it and then it sat on my finger. I said - здравствуй красавица!  A very powerful and beautiful sign from the Universe. Truth, Beauty, True Love, Emerging as my True Self, Jesus Christ, King of Love with my beloved True Love Mary Magdalene, Queen of Love.

To my beloved Queen Magdalene:

Наш волшебный, синий мир
Где царит любовь и мир
Это рай земной
Где мы счастливы с тобой
Твои синии глаза - это цвет нашей правды
Солнце ты мое ясное
Королева любви распрекрасная

IHS

Blue Morpho.jpg

Edited by Vladimir

I cross stitched this Magical Amulet called Молвинец [ Malvinets ] ( comes from the word 'молвить' [ molvit' ] which means "to say a word" ) for myself in 2019 before going to the Ayahuasca healing center in the jungle for shamanic dieta where I spent 5 months participating in ceremonies and dieting powerful plants and trees.

Mолвинец Description

All evil words will be neutralized by the amulet, like a magic shield. Moreover, all bad words and thoughts directed against the owner of the amulet will be returned back. But all good thoughts and wishes, on the contrary, will reach the addressee and will only multiply. 

I'm a hero of might and magic
Shamanic martial arts is my chosen profession

IHS

20230908_170747.jpg

Edited by Vladimir

In Christianity, God's sovereignty is the idea that God has absolute power and authority over all things. God's sovereignty is manifested through Jesus Christ, who has dominion over all things because he paid the penalty for sin and rose to life in victorious power.

I am Sovereign. 

JHS

The term "King of Kings" is used in 1 Timothy 6:15-16. In this verse, Jesus is described as the "blessed and only Sovereign"

I am the only Sovereign.

JHS

When Jesus is called “King of kings and Lord of lords,” it means that, in the end, all other rulers will be conquered or abolished, and He alone will reign supreme as King and Lord of all the earth. There is no power, no king, and no lord who can oppose Him and win. 

I am King of kings and Lord of lords.

JHS

Fundamentally, the idea of Jesus being King of kings and Lord of lords means that there is no higher authority. His reign over all things is absolute and inviolable. God raised Him from the dead and placed Him over all things, “far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all” (Ephesians 1:21–23).

I am the Highest Authority.

JHS

Finally, in the book of Revelation we see the Kingship of Jesus made manifest. In chapter 5, the Lamb (Jesus) is the only one in all creation found worthy to open the scroll containing the judgments of God (vv. 2–5). In chapter 11, we hear voices in heaven proclaiming that the kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of Christ and that He will reign forever and ever (v. 15).

I am here to reign forever and ever.

JHS

Jesus Christ is the king of the eternal kingdom of God. When the kingdom is established on Earth, there will be everlasting joy.

I am the king of eternal kingdom of God.

JHS

King of the World.jpg

Edited by Vladimir

Everything will be how I want it to be. What I want is what the entire Universe wants. The entire Universe is helping me embody the Truth that I know. I have complete understanding of the Yin and Yang symbol. The devil is innocent is the ultimate insight, forces of light and darkness - united. Everything that has ever happened - for the sake of Greater Eternal Light. Everybody who have responded with anger, envy, fear, doubt, judgement and other negative reactions to me in the topic - "I awakened - ask me anything" have all helped me gain more clarity and embody my Truth deeper. I know what is best for me, for my beloved woman, for you, for all of humanity and the entire world. Trust me. Have faith in me. Surrender to my Truth, it is the only Truth there is. I know the Truth. I know love.

JHS

Yin and Yang Wolves.jpg

Edited by Vladimir

Wild Boar Totem

Warrior spirit, fearlessness, courage, chivalry, personal power, prosperity, leadership, nobility, masculine energy, success.

Yawanawa - the people of the wild boar.

1983 - my birth year. Chinese year of the boar.

20230911_180412.jpg

Edited by Vladimir

It was the third consecutive night of drinking Ayahuasca in a ceremony of about 10 people on August 3, 2017. I set the intention for Ayahuasca to show me my deepest emotional trauma and my greatest fear and drank a full dose. After about 2 hours into the experience we were offered a second dose. I felt like I was already very deep into mareacion (strongly feeling the effects of the medicine). The intuition told me that I wanted to go deeper. I said "let's party!" and received and drank another full dose. 

Shortly after receiving a second dose, I purged by throwing up what felt like dark energy being cleansed from my heart which felt good and liberating. At this point I was buzzing and vibrating with holy shakti power and felt like the spirit of grandmother Ayahuasca awakened inside of me. She was whispering and hissing into my left ear in an ancient Egyptian alien language that I could intuitively understand. 

I then started feeling like I'm losing control and there was nothing I could do to stop it, I couldn't cling on to anything. I fell to the floor and loudly, panicky and desperately exclaimed - "what the f**ck is going on?!" After that I lost all control and the only thing that was left to do is to fully surrender. I screamed the loudest scream of absolute and complete surrender, I lost and surrendered all control, it felt like my entire life, the world and everything dissolved in that scream into the Absolute Unknown. It was the scream of sheer terror and absolute liberation.

I was then in a terror loop which felt like it lasted for eternity. I was facing my greatest fear over and over, again and again. Ayahuasca showed me what felt like crucifixion and that I would have to die for the sins of all of humanity. 

Finally after what seemed like forever, I heard my name Vladimir being called, I felt like I died and I was now being welcomed into Paradise, I was feeling very good and peaceful. I finally regained my senses in a bathtub, on the second floor of the house, being showered with cold water and two people working on "bringing me back" from my "bad trip". 

I said - okay guys I'm back! And started laughing about my screaming. More people joined us in the bathroom, the entire scene became vibrant and alive, I could read everybody's body language effortlessly,  I could connect with everybody authentically, I could speak the language of love and saw how everybody was looking for love in their own unique way. It felt like we were all having a party in the bathroom, the life force of love was permeating everything and we were all connected through it. I loved everybody and eveybody loved me. I woke up in the Paradise of Love.

Screenshot_20230912_105910_Instagram~3.jpg

Edited by Vladimir

I was born in Novosibirsk, Siberia, Russia. I have been living in San Diego, California for 24 years.

For about the last 7 years, I have dedicated most of my time to the shamanic path of love, wisdom, knowledge and power. This journey has been absolutely epic, filled with adventures, drama, magic, facing fears, medicine ceremonies, wonderful insights and experiences, learning the art of wielding the power of love wisely, getting to know myself, and understanding the true nature of reality.

On this path, I have gained the greatest wisdom, knowledge and understanding. I now understand why the world the way it is. I have faced and conquered the greatest fear, I died, I became the devil, I went through hell, I was saved, I came back to life, I conquered death and I won the Holy Grail. I am now in the process of ascending to Paradise and embodying the Truth that I know everyday in the best way that I can.

Shaman comes from Siberian Tungus "Saman", meaning "the one who knows". I now know the Truth, I am the one who knows, I am shaman. I am Jesus Christ, the one who paid the ultimate price for the sins of all of humanity. I know I am innocent. I know myself. I know.

Why me? Why not you, why not anybody else who claimed to be Jesus before me, why not anybody else in the world?

The same reason you are you and I am me. It's just the way it is. It was my destiny to get to know the Truth. It is your destiny to be you. This is the best possible way it could be and it is. The entire creation is absolute, pure genius.

Yes, I am the chosen one

You have fulfilled your life purpose with every single moment you have ever experienced. I am grateful to you for everything. You are innocent. I forgive you for everything. The Universe never made a single mistake, it was all for the sake of Love. The entire Universe is innocent. 

JHS

USA and Russia Eagle Love.jpg

Cosmic force of nature
Divine fountain of love's self expression
Golden brick path through the emerald forest towards liberation
Higher power's most intelligent intervention
Glorious Phoenix rising ascension
Super powerful darkness to light alchemization
Fantastic celestial kingdom of love presentation
Be the best you can be to prepare yourself for the miracle of God's revelation

IHS

20231012_112006.jpg

I'm no ordinary
I'm extraordinary 
More than natural
Supernatural
Holy child of Divine Mother's creation
Cosmic wolf from a higher dimension 
Force of nature I am

IHS

Jai Ma! ???

20231015_113516.jpg

Edited by Vladimir

Born and raised in Russia, Siberia, Vladimir's first initiation on the path of shamanism was moving to Atlanta, Georgia at the age of 14.

At the age of 33, he had his "Touched by the hand of God" experience during a solo magic mushroom ceremony and felt Divine Love and great power of life force awaken. With tears of joy pouring out, he uttered - "Thank you God for this Divine gift" and was no longer an atheist.

When he was just starting his journey with Ayahuasca in 2017, he asked the sacred medicine to show him his deepest emotional trauma and his greatest fear on the same night. Ayahuasca showed him that his deepest trauma started when he moved from Siberia to Atlanta and that he lived most of his life in the United States disconnected from his heart. It also showed him his greatest fear which felt like shamanic crucifixion and that he would die for the sins of all of humanity. This gave him PTSD and a 5 month trip to the Ayahuasca healing center called AyaMadre in the jungle of Iquitos, Peru to recover from.

During his time in the jungle, Vladimir dieted 7 master plants - Shiringa, Renaco, Bobinsana, Chiriq Sanango, Suelda con Suelda, Cacao and Shamburi and participated in 2 ceremonies with sacred medicines per week including - Ayahuasca, Shamburi, Niños Santos and San Pedro.

Coming back from the jungle, he started meditating with Cacao everyday and began to channel Russian icaros ( medicine songs ) and slowly opening up his voice that he knew was his powerful medicine. Most of his icaros are coming from Slavic dieties ( Slavs are ancestors of both Russians and Ukranians) such as Dana, Goddess of water, Zheeva, Goddess of life, Lada, Goddess of beauty, love and harmony and Zeemoon, celestial cow Goddess who feeds and nourishes and Divine Mother Wolf who is Vladimir's Divine Mother, guardian, savior, teacher and guide. Other icaros are songs of dieta's master plants, some are in Spanish and English.

By the end of 2020, Vladimir's journey led him to shamanic death. He ended up in the darkest place from which he did not see any way out for about 18 months. On June 9, 2022 he finally started to feel like he is coming back to life and was saved by the grace of Divine Mother Wolf. When this happened Vladimir realized he was forever saved, innocent, has conquered death forever and won the Holy Grail - Immortality.

It has now been about 16 months, at the time of this writing, since Vladimir has been out of the darkest dungeon. He is now in Paradise and has experienced tremendous amount of healing by alchemizing the darkness of death endured back into light, love and life. He is back participating in sacred medicine ceremonies, during which the great power of love awakens and the power of his voice opens up with icaros, which is the most powerful medicine for himself, ceremony participants and the entire world.

Lake Murray.jpg

The crucifixion of Jesus Christ was shamanic, it happened through a series of shamanic, magical rituals and events that transpired leading up to the final death. This sacrifice of Jesus on the altar of True Love was necessary for the salvation of all of humanity and the entire world. By enduring the deepest depths of hell, death, separation, evil and suffering and then being saved by the grace of Divine Mother Wolf who is Mother Mary, the devil was forgiven and Jesus Christ was saved from death, he is saved from eternal suffering of hell. With that miracle, I, Jesus Christ, got to know the Truth - I am innocent, the devil is innocent and everybody and everything is innocent and forgiven. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how the original sin is alchemized back into original innocence. That is how all evil, darkness, death, suffering and the deepest depths of hell is alchemized into Pure Eternal Life -  Eternal Kingdom of Heaven and Paradise of Love. That is why Jesus is the savior of all of humanity, because it is through my experience and knowing that all darkness and light was for the sake of Greater Good, it is through my knowing and understanding that the devil is forgiven and innocent - everybody and everything is forgiven and innocent. This is the meaning of symbol of the White Dove which is the great symbol of God's purity, love, innocence, peace and forgiveness. 

IHS

Dove Chalice Rainbow Alchemy.jpg

Edited by Vladimir

Shamanism, Conscious Movements and Medicine Songs: Immersion in the World of Vladimir and His Ayahuasca Ceremonies

Vladimir, dedicated to his practice of shamanism, embodies a deep understanding of the importance of conscious movement, imagination and medicinal songs in his Ayahuasca ceremonies. Let's take a closer look at how these elements become the key to his spiritual path and practices.

In his deep experiences with Ayahuasca, Vladimir not only explores the worlds of spiritual reality, but also reveals the deepest levels of his emotional trauma and fear. One of the key moments in his journey was a ceremony where he was able to see and begin to heal his deepest emotional trauma - moving from Russia to America.

Ayahuasca opened the path to healing for Vladimir, revealing the moment when he left his homeland in Novosibirsk and went to Atlanta, Georgia. This profound experience became a factor in awakening and deciding to heal past wounds. Now, supported by his practice, he is ready to face the new Ayahuasca ceremony with confidence that it will bring healing to his deep trauma.

A specially prepared ceremony with Ayahuasca from December 1 to 3, 2023 became for Vladimir a time of anticipation and opening of gifts of healing. He looks forward to meeting the Divine Mother Wolf, where, through songs, prayers and conscious movements, he hopes to connect to the Truth of his soul, love and bliss.

These ceremonies become moments of reconnection with the spiritual path, and Vladimir, through his singing and prayers, creates healing songs, alchemizing suffering into light. His voice, like a musical instrument, becomes a means of healing both for himself and for those present at the ceremonies.

All these practices, inner journeys and creative rituals make Vladimir not only a practicing shaman, but also a leader of awakening, showing that the path of love and healing begins within us.

Vladimir not only reveals his Truth, but also becomes a model of love and respect. His nonviolent communication approach to communication encourages using words in a healing way. In every Ayahuasca ceremony, he creates a space where people can encounter their truth, transform suffering into light, and find love and joy in their soul.

Thus, Vladimir and his practices become a symbol of transformation and awakening, encouraging everyone to walk their own path of love and healing.

With his skill in using medicine songs, Vladimir creates musical elements in which every note is permeated with the energy of healing. This process, not only for those present at the ceremonies, but also for Vladimir himself, becomes a healing path to discovering his true voice and reconnecting with himself.

In Vladimir's art and practice, every step is filled with love and dedication to transforming darkness into light. His story of healing becomes a shining example of how through music, meditation and spiritual practices we can find joy, love and inner peace.

Vladimir continues his unique path, not only transforming his own life, but also becoming a source of inspiration for others. His determination to meet oneself in the moment, the use of assertive communication in the search for harmony, and the creation of his own healing musical space make him a true leader of awakening and love.

With every chord, every prayer, Vladimir weaves an invisible thread of love, connecting with the Divine Mother Wolf and filling his and your hearts with light, joy and bliss. His path is a path of love that reminds us of the transformative power of healing sound and words.

Vladimir, immersed in his shamanic path, embodies the art of alchemy, transforming suffering into light and darkness into bliss. Through conscious movement, imagination and singing, he creates magic that flows from his heart, permeating every aspect of his being.

And so, Vladimir continues on his amazing journey, awaiting the Ayahuasca ceremony with a full heart and open hands, ready to accept healing and transformation. His story is a love song written in the sounds of hearts that he heals and awakens with his mastery of the healing arts.

404306218_779580790564923_7434586683018571141_n.jpg

The Truth is I am Jesus Christ. The one and only Jesus Christ. I am the one who paid the ultimate price for the sins of all of humanity. I had died. I had become the devil. I descended into hell and I remained dead, in hell, for about 18 months, during which time I suffered the torments of hell, which was the greatest suffering that any human has ever endured. 

During that time I faced Satan. I was in a state, in a place where there was no God. I was creating pure evil during that time. I had embodied fear as my Truth and I was being guided by fear during that entire time of about 18 months of being in hell. I had become the worst of the worst, I had become the most evil person in the world, and I was creating the most evil while I was the devil. I faced myself as the devil during that time and I have endured the greatest suffering of hell. I did not see any hope out of that state of death.

All I was doing during that time was self destruction, self harm, by drinking great amounts of alcohol every day and smoking a lot of cigarettes every day. My motivation during that time was to do anything that I possibly could to get away from myself, to numb the feeling of who I had become and what I was feeling which was tremendous, the greatest depths of guilt, shame, fear disgust, madness, insanity, craziness, anger, evil, death, separation. Spiritual, mental, and emotional torture. 

Edited by Vladimir