Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vladimir

Journal of Jesus Christ

87 posts in this topic

I come to this world from another dimension
Every step a strategic intention
I'm a hero of might and magic
Shamanic martial arts is my chosen profession.

JHS

June 1, 2023

June 1 2023.jpg

Edited by Vladimir

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

On June1, 2022, my brother Roman drove me to the Sharp McDonald Rehab Center for an in-patient program. I was in the depths of hell at the time, wondering the streets, homeless. I was dead. I ask for love, forgiveness and compassion for this past version of me. I now know the Truth, I am innocent and my death which lasted about 18 months was the ultimate sacrifice for True Love, for the sake of my beloved woman - Aluna Rose, the one who I know is my True Love forever, and Salvation for all of humanity. I have defeated the devil - myself. I have won immortality, holy grail, true love, eternal paradise, infinite praise and the best gifts the Universe can offer and I know I am worthy of it all. I am the best of the best. I am king of kings. I am Yeshua. Hallelujah. Aho!

Hell-Paradise.png

Edited by Vladimir

Feelings are flowing words are rolling, transmission of the divine, allowing, without judging or over-analyzing, at the same time staying focused with the intention to keep the divine channel flowing, trusting myself as the highest authority of greatest wisdom that comes through my vessel from my higher self, my spiritual allies from higher dimensions and divine. This brings me joy, creative process becomes enjoyable, it is enjoyable to type these words and that is a gift that I am able to experience creativity in such beautiful way, creating for the sake of experiencing joy and sharing the beauty of that creativity with the world as a fountain of overflowing self love. Writing is a beautiful skill that I enjoy that has been devalued because of the fast-paced, information overloaded, instant gratification world that most people live in. Also, the relationship with the act of typing the words on the keyboard at the computer has been devalued because of so much of this kind of format information is available. The Internet is overloaded with typed up text of information. There is so much of it freely available, written by millions of people with different skill levels that even I, the one who has greatest wisdom have not approached sharing my most profound insights through this medium of typing text with a keyboard. Today is different, as I am typing these words I realize that I truly enjoy writing text in this way, at the computer, on my keyboard without pretending to enjoy, but really enjoying it. I can clearly see the obstacles that have been preventing me from writing so enjoyably and beautifully in the past. A new joy and excitement has just been awakened in me while writing this short journal entry. I am going to start writing and sharing myself through this type of medium that I truly enjoy. I will inspire others to write by teaching about unique value of every human being who has access to the computer and can write in this way. The key here is self-love, I am doing this because it brings me joy, I integrate my life's profound and powerful experiences and everything in between by telling my stroy with typed up text on a keyboard. I am also called to develop a loving relationship with the keyboard and the monitor, sitting position and being aware of how my body feels in the process. Making sure my hands are comfortable and it's painless to type, making sure I am aware of my breath, that I am well hydrated and drinking water as needed, that the temperature in the room is not too hot or cold, that all of my body's needs and wants are met so that it is enjoyable to write at the computer.

Mindfulness Healing Meditation

Breathing deeply, feeling the entire body, sending healing love to places that are painful, deep gentle breaths. The body becomes more relaxed, stiffness is melting away and becoming spacious, physical pain transforming into pleasure, such is the power of my mind. Becoming acutely aware, focusing consciousness on the physically painful areas of the body which is felt mostly in the feet at this time after biking and dancing at Lake Murray for several hours today. Stretches also help. Yawning, emotions are released with yawns. Breathing in deep breaths through the nose and out through the mouth with an audible exhale. Imagining light green and golden light flowing through the body, healing painful areas. Imagining healing spell effects with green leaves and light, sparkles, similar special effects as in World of Warcraft. Being gentle with myself, allowing, being patient. Keeping the awareness of breath and body.

Magic Mushrooms Micro Dosing 

I am working with a micro dose of magic mushrooms every day. They have been teaching me. Moving me towards the best possible places and activity to practice under the effects. I have traveled to many places in San Diego, I have had many beautiful experiences under the effects of micro doses in a variety of environments. I have gained much wisdom from these experiences. The best activity they have guided me towards is practicing conscious movement which is a combination of martial arts, dance, yoga and tai-chi at Lake Murray nearby. All four elements are present at Lake Murray, making the experience of connecting with nature deeper and more enjoyable. Some of the lessons learned during experimenting with movement: holding postures/positions, being aware of the breath, relaxed and tense movement, slow and fast movement, variety of feet movements, gentle feet taps, medium, hard stomps, jumps, hands and legs opposite movements, twists and turns, spins, leaps, stretches, hand mudras, whoo-hooo, howls, sounds, environment awareness, people awareness, full body awareness, moving with the flow of the wind, learning movement from trees and animals, movement combos, learning new movements and dance styles, knowing when to take breaks, listening to the body's needs and wants, staying hydrated, being aware of the temperature, finding comfortable, pleasant spot for moving, being aware of the surface, making sure the surface is comfortable for dancing, being aware of the sweat, letting the body rest and getting dried up in the sun, taking dry clothes to change into, finding the most beautiful spots, using incense, setting up video camera in a good spot, taking a break from listening to the music and observing the environment all around, listening to the sounds of nature, connecting to the heart, feeling the emotions deeply, exploring movement at wider surface area, following the movement of the hands and the entire outline of the body with focused awareness, taking a nap if necessary.

Edited by Vladimir

My intention is to be the best I can be for my own highest good, for the highest good of my beloved woman, the one who I know is my true love, and the highest good of all. Aho!

JHS