funkychunkymonkey

Finally get it...

6 posts in this topic

its not that hard of a concept to fix my family life personal life spiritual life and proffesional life... the lack of love turned me into who i am today... realized i am love now i remain headless and have a clear formula to follow to try to live my best life.. as of now! that can change if i fall back asleep... im still rookie at this and i know that i need fucking work.... anyone else having a hard time letting go of leo? 

love you all the best i can, at least i know how to break my coke addiction now LOVE TADAAA! HAHA

Alien Love is so intelligent that you can make infinite love with a toothbrush 

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Write it all down. If everything makes sense to you right now, that is an illusion. Personally when I get these insights that recontextualize my whole life and make everything clear to me, it turns out that I have not considered the new insight long enough. You just have to write down your thoughts right now in order to make them less abstract and also to record them so you don't forget them. Going into the future you will have to think of specific ways to live your life differently and incorporate this new way of thinking into your old worldview. Becoming confused once again is not the same as falling back asleep. It simply means that you had too much faith in your initial insight and you are now in trough of disillusionment. You will eventually reap the benefits of the insight but it will take time.

technology-adoption.png

This image is analogous to how new ideas are adopted in your mind. The Expectation curve is the same and the Adoption curve is analogous to how much mental effort/bandwidth is taken up by adopting the new idea.

2 hours ago, Ninja_pig said:

If everything makes sense to you right now, that is an illusion.

NO! That couldn’t be further from the Truth.

Edit: Fine. If everything makes sense to you right now, that is an illusion. 

If EVERYTHING makes sense to you right now, you are AWAKE.

Edited by Yimpa

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

i realized that i was in a room that never goes away... what makes me happy.... :) rest.... i rested forever in heavenly peace. then badabap bada bap im back! AAAHHH XDDD i wanna eat cheetos and masturbate!