ValiantSalvatore

Abusive Toxic Women & Brats

4 posts in this topic

I am breaking my posting break, because of an interaction with the girl where the thread was closed. I have the so called category of brats, and she tried to frame an extrem stage blue ethnocentric frame on me, and her language turned quiet toxic, using always and subtle clues like this. 

I don't know what is up with people and the father thing and provider frame, it never triggers me, so I wonder how much of an "ethnocentric" and I don't like using the term, yet I'll use it worldview that is, and how you can concoct such a worldview. If you can speak German I can send you screenshots of the texting of her I deleted and unmatched and reported her. 
As I realize more than I can currently integrate. What can I make out of such an experience? Where for instance guy friends tell me that I am masculine and she and others who project trauma and insecurities of their own, to validate their worldview. She acted like some stage red ghetto-b and I don't resonate with such a development. 

I thought she'd be a girl a bit different, yet she basically just subscribes to hook-up culture and hypergamy and monogamy. Basically a heavily evolutionary oriented frame, as if I would not provide for a family etc. It's like some girls only make it about money & kids and providing with me, and I am just in the building process as a lot of stuff happens and she basically overreacted and I am glad I am loosing such psycho-women. 

I don't want children I'll be working on spirituality etc. 

The point is somehow people keep attacking the masculinity of me, ever since I've got injured and I just sort of have to accept the weak-side more, yet the Andrew Tate and Russia war stuff, just amplifies this toxic masculine drive of acceptance. I was extremely deep into masculinity before this. Mabye I am wrong, yet what can I make out of such an experience. Where the person attacks my father, thinks I have father issues while having seemingly some screws loose, as I did not react to anything like this. I know in other areas, you'd call such a girl a toxic brat. As she only hunts for the most masculine men and then is extremely loyal. 

I am very unsatisfied with dating, I get a new more masculine shooting in, yet the injury overall makes it not easy to feel more masculine than I am, and I am quiet masculine as meditation and such gives masculine strength, what do I do with such low development? I am suprised by how low that was and how manipulative. 

Any ideas, I am legit not triggered nor suprised. It's like this women forces monogamy on you and says this is the ultimate truth, and you are a looser if you are not providing for your family etc. As a masters degree student in psychology/buisness if that is true, what do I make out of such humans? 

If you speak German I can send you screenshots. I don't enjoy these types of women, who create drama about having children and family etc. 

What can I make out of women, who attack you and disrespect you because of collective issues and perceived subtle unadmitted "ethnocentric perceptions"  and attack masculinity and integrity? 

• I've never seen someone run amok and delete 10 messages in a row, while we chatted peacefully before.
  • I don't enjoy such drama and looser creationists while they are loosers themselves absolutely.
  • It's a very nasty one-upmanship and it's only about power, money and status while they can't see it and don't admit it.

I did not even aruge, and I'd even call a lawyer for this type of stuff, as this is so subtle, like a friend of mine how got scammed by a girl, because he had money and nothing happend, she'd had to pay. False accusations and no evidence. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

11 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

take a deep breath and calm down:) it's all good.

Thanks, I am very calm just suprised by how much you can misinterpret a message. I asked more experienced guys they just said ignore and delete. It's heavy how far this collective trauma and father thing goes and is projected, as they can't even fathom major things. It's a pain in the ass to deal with others projection of you. I'll delete such women and stay clear of them, I prefer empathy and compassion.

I don't enjoy it at times, yet I've meet these type of women I am attracted to the loyality, yet the toxicity of this worldview is mind-booglingly toxic. 

She belongs to the streets. Find yourself a higher quality woman. Remember the hotter they are the crazier/more difficult they are. So you want to aim for a sweet spot where you are physically attracted but not so infatuated and blinded from their looks that you will put up with shitty behavior like this.

A high quality person won't tolerate abuse and bullshit from people. If they don't adjust their behavior quickly during the early phases of getting to know each other, they probably never will. Remember people will only do what you allow them to get away with.

I NEVER cowtow to women. I make it explicitly clear and I won't let them abuse my hospitality or make compromises to get some snookie. So all my relationships that form go great because I'm setting a good foundation.

There needs to be the implicit threat that you will leave in a moments notice and cut them out of your life completely if they start manipulating you. It needs to be an apparent thought in the back of their mind so they aren't tempted to play games.

Because believe me these "toxic brats" exist and will pull your strings for money/favors/etc. if you don't keep yourself principled. The problem is most guys are drooling for any pussy at all so badly they will let women walk all over their dignity to get it.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

3 hours ago, Roy said:

She belongs to the streets. Find yourself a higher quality woman. Remember the hotter they are the crazier/more difficult they are. So you want to aim for a sweet spot where you are physically attracted but not so infatuated and blinded from their looks that you will put up with shitty behavior like this.

A high quality person won't tolerate abuse and bullshit from people. If they don't adjust their behavior quickly during the early phases of getting to know each other, they probably never will. Remember people will only do what you allow them to get away with.

I NEVER cowtow to women. I make it explicitly clear and I won't let them abuse my hospitality or make compromises to get some snookie. So all my relationships that form go great because I'm setting a good foundation.

There needs to be the implicit threat that you will leave in a moments notice and cut them out of your life completely if they start manipulating you. It needs to be an apparent thought in the back of their mind so they aren't tempted to play games.

Because believe me these "toxic brats" exist and will pull your strings for money/favors/etc. if you don't keep yourself principled. The problem is most guys are drooling for any pussy at all so badly they will let women walk all over their dignity to get it

Thanks I made similar experiences till now, with hot = crazy. It's very heavy when I subtley go through what such a person writes it reminds me of "white power" and similar themes. 

People like this have an extremely "ethnocentric" worldview without admittance and they lack data and make false accusations. It was all fine till this family grooming came, I don't know how you can have such binary viewpoints. 

What do I wonder about? Yeah no such people lack dignity and integrity it's a very disgusting subtle manipulation and ego-mania. I'll change a lot of frames to find more quality women and change the wardrobe of mine, I don't want to belong to this marketing segment. It's very nasty what such people concoct mentally.