Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HMD

Key distinction

6 posts in this topic

What are some of the most important distinctions one must make to have a fulfilling and successful life ?

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

I would say to be fulfilled in life you just have to live it authentically; don't do things merely just to meet other people's expectations.  Just do what feels right for you alone.

Find whatever it is that gives you a sense of flow and do it as often as you can.  Preferably something with a skill curve that can be developed through time, as this could generate material success for you.

Edited by enzyme

I don't know if I do this pretty well, but  it seems to me that, from all those stoicism videos I watched, one must be perfectly clear about what one can/can't change in their lives.

@Blackjack38 That's a good one. And one that is very difficult to make. Have you done this in your personal life?

14 hours ago, enzyme said:

I would say to be fulfilled in life you just have to live it authentically; don't do things merely just to meet other people's expectations.  Just do what feels right for you alone

This is something that I have been working on for the past few months. Taking back my power and authority. 

however, I was more interested in the distinction part of the question.

@HMD I don't know. I can't say I am doing it correctly, assuming the depression I am having.