Kconsciousness

5meo dmt solo work tips, tricks and safety.

11 posts in this topic

I would like to share some of what I’m doing with this medicine and hopefully glean some knowledge from the rest of you.  

I’m working with synthetic 5meo hcl.  Dosing is 10mg-13mg for solo work.  I’m experienced enough where I don’t blast off and lose consciousness.  I generally start sitting up in double lotus pose.  Light some palo santo and then smoke it with a vapor genie.  Start my timer and hold as long as possible.  I’m working on increasing my awareness and consciousness that’s the reason I’m focusing on my awareness and insights.  I’ve already done so much of my shadow work throughout my life.  I feel such beauty and comfort with the medicine that this is where I’m at with my process.  

I’ve cleaned up my diet and food before I go in.  I usually eat a few hours before and avoid anything too heavy or slow to digest   I have started taking raw ginger before which helps.  Ginger lemon tea has been enjoyable as well   Not sure how much that is helping.  I use an essential oil blend from Doterra called breathe which smells amazing and helps my breathing.  I follow a regular yoga practice to wring the tension from my body.  Also I’ve become much more adept at single point focus and not concentrating on anything other than the journey  

I realize the dangers of purging and I have purged once but it was controlled and it was diet related.  I was doing a longer string of journeys and was famished.  I ate too much right before one of my last journeys.  

If anyone has some additional safety tips or things that make their solo work better please share.  I also hope this can help anyone else on their solo path.  ?

One suggestion is to convert HCl to freebase, which is much easier to vaporize. Either that or choose a different ROA. However if everything is working more power to you.

* AM journeys with a empty stomach

* Am journeys so I can stare at nature during the come down. 

* having my hands & feet touching bare skin.  I feel as one & a safe container.

* setting an intention before journey

* mediation beforehand

* 7.83 or 528 mhz during but on very low.

* morning of journey all is focused on only the journey...nothing else

* comfortable clothes

* eye mask & ear plugs in case of distractions.

* videotaping the journey

*blurting out words to aid in memory recall later

* ROA/ vape pen 

* mid range dosages.  10-15mg 

Always clean your house and trip in a place where nothing can get knocked over. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Always clean your house and trip in a place where nothing can get knocked over. 

@Thought Art 
Always a solid plan!  Don’t want to go tripping over some shit and hurt yourself or bust something.  Also that zen sense of order keeps your focus on the journey rather than thinking about cleaning up your mess.  

Luckily I have a HiFi commercial space for my journeys that is always spotless. For me the fidelity of your music makes a drastic difference in your experience.  Which translates to moving down my own path further.  That will be my next post.  Is there a best spot to put it?  I see you’re a moderator.  

ps   I love that you quoted Bon Iver

dm If you want the link to my HiFi space 

URL 1+%25281%2529.jpg?format=1500w
Link text
Insert into post

Edited by Kconsciousness

@halfknots - that’s interesting thanks for the suggestion.  I don’t have any knowledge or experience with this process.  Have to keep that in mind as I get deeper. 

@Kconsciousness cool lookin spot

Not sure what you asked me

Bon Iver is an Astuarary King

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Kconsciousness said:

@halfknots - that’s interesting thanks for the suggestion.  I don’t have any knowledge or experience with this process.  Have to keep that in mind as I get deeper.

Conversion is a relatively simple process. You can also purchase freebase 5-MeO-DMT instead. Both have their place, HCl is useful for nasal, intramuscular, and rectal administration. 

@RamPhoenix  thanks so much for sharing your process.  These are all really solid, helpful tips.  I will absolutely be mimicking this and will get back to you with my conclusions.  I’ve got a lot more to share as well.  I’ve been having some deep insights and realizations lately. 

I’m working with synthetic 5-MEO-DMT fumarate which is a highly shelf-stable form of this molecule. The fumarate salt takes up about 25% of the weight of the medicine, so dosing should be adjusted downward for anyone using the freebase form, for example 10mg of the fumarate salt form would be approximately equivalent to 7.5 mg of freebase 5-MEO-DMT.” This is unambiguous and is an important safety consideration.