Romanov

Transgender carries out Christian school shooting

61 posts in this topic

On 2023-03-28 at 9:00 PM, Romanov said:

What do you mean by there is a lot of mental illness in the trans community? Mental illness as in gender dysphoria only or mental illness for being trans without having the gender dysphoria? Reason I’m asking is because right wingers consider all trans to be mentally ill. Are you saying it the same way they are saying that or do you mean something else?

I am saying that in the trans community there is a lot of mental illness. Not that being trans is a mental illness. Though, I do wonder to what extent it may be. I mean, you want to physically alter your body because you think you were being into the wrong body. That is illness to me. Though my mind is open as I continue to see different perspectives.

This does not mean being trans is bad. I know that lots of people I’m sure are grateful they became trans. 

My honest opinion on transitioning is that it is largely cosmetic and I think has a lot of risks. 

For me this isn’t a right vs left issue. Not all groups of people, or identities are on an equal playing field. Each group has their own unique set of pros, cons, strengths and weaknesses. 

There is an idea that is popular right now if you question this trans phenomenon that you are trans Phil, right wing, etc… etc well maybe. Or maybe, I am just observing. 

I think it is natural for a man, or a women to be anywhere on the masculine or phenomenon spectrum. I have many friends who do drag, are gay, etc. 

I am sure for some people being trans is great. I know people who have transitioned and seem to be doing well. 

However, there is also a lot of foolishness going on. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"