Raf

First time 5meo Malt tonight - questions

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

sorry if some of these questions have been already asked a thousand time. 
I just received 500mg of Meo-Malt. 
I’m very excited about it, but I have a few questions first. 
I have done Buffo 6 times (5meo Dmt), anywhere between 60mg to 115mg, always in a ceremonial environment, so it’s my first time doing 5meo malt, but also my first time doing something that strong not in a ceremonial environment. 

1/What it looks like. I received the HCI version. It’s pure white and extremely fine. I keep reading it should be brown and not that fine, so hopefully it’s still ok. The scent definitely reminds me of Buffo. Has anyone seen Malt like this before?

2/method…

-Smoking? I’ve read that smoking it is not the great way. It’s the only way I’ve done Buffo so far, but since my Malt is a white fine powder, I don’t know if it would work. Leo says it’s very harsh on the throat. 

-plugging? If I have to, I will

-snorting? I typically hate to snort things, but given how fine is the powder and since we’re talking about tiny amounts, it might be doable? Leo also describes it as more “erotic”, which doesn’t sound bad

3/Dosage

Given my prior experience with Buffo, should I go directly to 10-15 mg? Or should I start with 5-10 like people typically suggest? Also, should I put more when plugging than when snorting or smoking?

4/doing it alone or with people

is it typically something you’d do on your own even the first time? Or is it safer to find another like minded friend with similar level of experience to be around when I do it, just in case something goes wrong?

@Raf

Quality 5meomalt is closer to white. I enjoy snorting it. Start low, to be safe.. 5-10…. Last one is up to you. Personally did it alone. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art Thank you. It’s as white as it gets, so hopefully good. 
when snorting, how long should I expect before it kicks in?

Ooh also, anyone knows if sublingual would work? If so it would probably be my most comfortable way to take it. But here too I don’t know how it affects dosage. 

@Raf Snorting isn't too bad if your technique is good.

What, it takes like 5 or 10 minutes? I don't normally time it. I just snort, and go into fetal position on my bed. I just sit, breath, and feel.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I like to make a nasal spray which delivers 5mg per pump. This makes accurate dosing and redosing simple.