Razard86

Paradoxical Nature of Friendship

3 posts in this topic

Being a friend, a true friend is paradoxical. On one hand you should support your friend in whatever they choose to do to the best of your ability, on the other hand if you realize your friend is on the wrong path or wasting their time you should have the courage to tell them. When you are direct with your friends on certain topics this might make you unpopular with them....WHO CARES!!! You should always tell your friends the truth if you think they are on the wrong path!!! This MUST be an absolute!!! Because true love is to advocate for your friend FOR THEIR best interest, even when they  don't know what it is!!

I would rather ALL MY FRIENDS hate me because I told them honestly how I feel about a situation, versus love me for telling them what they want to hear. People pleasing is not love, it's fear. Do not people please your friends, tell them the cold hard truth. I have followed this my entire life and all my friends know that if they want authenticity they come to me, if they want sugar coating and pleasantries they go somewhere else.

Now how you deliver the truth, is important. Sometimes I am too blunt in my delivery and its something I need to work on, you can be direct in an indirect way and sometimes to ease the pain of a truth you can do that. But the truth while valuable will sting regardless but it's better to gently stick the needle in versus jamming it in with much force.

If you are too afraid too loose your friends you WILL LOOSE THEM, if you are too afraid to be authentic with your friends you will never enjoy a genuine relationship. So how do you overcome this? Be okay....BEING ALONE!!! Only when you love your OWN COMPANY, can you truly love the company of another. Fear of being alone will make you fail in every relationship to be authentic, self-less, and honest.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

"...if you think they are on the wrong path!"

Noooooo. Everybody has a unique path. There is no wrong path. If you want to force your truth on your friends, you're likely going to lose friends. I've seen people awakened by the silliest of practices. I've been friends with flat earther's and hollow earthers. I may not agree with their particular view, but I respect their right as Creators to Create the Reality they wish to live in.

When my opinion is asked, I give it, but I will not impose Truth on another. Some people don't want to know and that is to be respected. I Am Truthful of my opinion of things always, but at best I will drop hints here and there so that they can find out for themselves. There is no use in trying to force enlightenment or force a worldview; It simply does not work, only leads to arguments. You have to offer it as food for thought.

My number one rule in dealing with other Creator Gods is 1. Respect Free Will. Always.

Edited by tuku747