LSD-Rumi

What happened to Connor Murphy

4 posts in this topic

I know talking about this guy is a taboo here, but this is more of a philsophical discussion rather than engaging in drama. 

This guy really did  reach a good level of understanding of the univeres, I watched some of his more grounded videos and he was amazing. He then started spirling down hill, he is bipolar apperantly, and he then recovered and stopped talking about spirituality all togther, which I think is okay and actually good. 

But then he went back to doing the same cringy silly videos he used to make before spirituality where he rips open his shirt and start flexign in front of girls. This was rather disappointing really. Maybe this shows some of the drawbacks of the psychedelic pathway. 

I hope he grows out of this phase, and move on to doing something better.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

I only liked the video when he spent some humility time with homeless girls.

His ego is generally immature and disgusting.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

7 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I only liked the video when he spent some humility time with homeless girls.

His ego is generally immature and disgusting.

I don't know, I saw a lot of good in him, especially when was stable.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Sorry all discussion related to Connor Murphy is not allowed on the forum, leos policy. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?