Frode

[book] Crazy Good By Steve Chandler (8/10)

8 posts in this topic

Here are my favorite ideas from "Crazy Good" by Steve Chandler. Steve's an incredibly cool and down-to-earth guy. In this book he leads us through 15 crazy good choices in a fun, conversational way with great personal examples and stories. I hope you enjoy! :)

@Frode could you recommend some books on psychology

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Loreena The psychology of mans possible evolution by Pyotr Ouspenskii. an amazing book on psychology and consciousness. its one of the best book i have ever read.

@Fatrat thank you baby

@Loreena Hey, Loreena! I sure do. :)

The Confidence Gap by Russ Harris is a great book if you want to improve your emotional control. I've reviewed it, so you can check this out if you want to: 

Also: I found The Upside of Stress by Kelly McGonigal to be incredibly helpful in seeing the positive effects stress have on you. I've done a review of it on my other channel, so you can check it out, or go to Amazon and read the review + comments there (I always find them to be useful. : ) 

I hope this helps! 

P.S. Do you have any books on psychology to recommend? :) 

@Loreena @Loreena Hey, Loreena! I sure do. :)

(I recorded this one today, and I use the WOOP technique in the book every day) My favorite of all is Rethinking Positive Thinking by Gabriele Oettingen, which helps you learn how to contrast your wishes/goals with the obstacles/reality that might get in the way - and therefore become more motivated to take action on those goals: 

The Confidence Gap by Russ Harris is a great book if you want to improve your emotional control. I've reviewed it, so you can check this out if you want to: 

Also: I found The Upside of Stress by Kelly McGonigal to be incredibly helpful in seeing the positive effects stress have on you. I've done a review of it on my other channel, so you can check it out, or go to Amazon and read the review + comments there (I always find them to be useful. : ) 

I hope this helps! 

P.S. Do you have any books on psychology to recommend? :) 

@Frode It helped a lot. Thanks :)