Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epikur

Chris Langan on IQ, The Singularity, Free Will, Psychedelics, CTMU, and God

23 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Girzo said:

It won't fly when analyzing society, and in many other branches of science, too.

But why do you say he doesn't learn from others? Does he not read books? Does he not know science? Does he live in a bubble?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura He does learn from others, but he obviously has disregard for professional academics and doesn't treat their work seriously. His understanding of globalism is so poor, and his takes on politics so emotional. From the smartest man in the world I would expect more nuanced thinking on why the world looks like it looks right now and where it is going. And also he lacks humility, that is what I have meant by saying his problem is his ego.

https://gab.com/ChrisLangan

Just take a look at his feed. I would understand if he took it all as a shit-posting exercise, but it looks like he is taking it all seriously. 

Chris Langan is not going to solve any important social issue and neither is he going to start a revolution (which he often talks about).

Yeah... his giant head is full of MAGA memes. Haha!

I warned you guys that self-deception is a bitch. As you study all the smartest people in the world you see it more and more. This is a wonderful lesson for you! Be happy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.