Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gennadiy1981

Again about spiral dynamics

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, not sure if this topic belongs in the specific chat but anyways I was watching this cute small video about spiral dynamics, bridles explaining it all. So I noticed there are few other tiers such as beige even below purple and even stage coral above turquoise. 
I know Leo has at least four part series on spiral dynamics but that one starts only from stage blue. Any idea if Leo maybe has one episode where she goes over all stages of spiral dynamics or some others in order?

As far as I remember, and again, I can’t be wrong, I don’t believe we will have about turquoise even though he talks in other episodes a lot and this is my favorite one, but I wonder if he has it. And if someone can do me a favor can someone post or maybe there is a link to all spiral dynamics videos of Leo,As far as I remember, and again, I can’t be wrong, I don’t believe we will have about turquoise even though he talks in other episodes a lot and this is my favorite one, but I wonder if he has it. And if someone can do me a favor can someone post or maybe there is a link to all spiral dynamics videos olio preferably in order.

Hey Man, cool you are learning spiral dynamics !! I guess your question was if Leo has a turquoise episode?

Here is an alternative link:    Leo had to take it down because the developers behind spiral dynamics where nit agreeing with his interpretation of stage turquoise

Oh, thank you so much. Where did you get this video? And why did Leo take it off? Isn’t Leo the only one who decides which videos to go on his channel? That’s his channel that’s some corporation I don’t understand. Also, why does it matter if other people do not agree that’s Lewis channel so he can post whatever he want or you’re telling me those people were from his team? Besides stage turquoise is so up in the air that there can be number of interpretation 

Spiral dynamics is a copyright-protected term.

If someone uses the model and the name they use the intellectual property of the people that claimed it.

If the developers from spiral dynamics do not agree with the interpretation from Leo they can take the video down