Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Breakingthewall

So...this is

23 posts in this topic

Well,  I got the point. It's very simple, but we've spent our whole lives focused backwards, so we don't even understand psychedelics. we get glimpses of divinity with psychedelics, but that's it. the point is not to see anything special, it is to change the perspective. we are all our lives looking out. When we undertake the spiritual search, we continue to search outside, even if we don't realize it. outside there is nothing. outside does not exist. it only exists within. I am god. not in a metaphorical, or profound way, that I have to realize in an altered state. I am god right now, and existence is my interior. My interior has no bottom.

careful! You have to be strong to really see this. nothing outside of you exists. There is not outside. I don't understand the matter of the others, sometimes yes, others no. the others are inside me. there are no others, it's me. do they perceive? I don't know, if they do I should perceive it. there is no "they". don't get stuck here, the depth is infinite, we have to dive. Understand. There is nothing else! You can't get away from this, it can be a horrible feeling hehehe. Like be trapped. But it's beautiful, because it's bottomless. ok, lets dive.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Psychedelics are overrated.

I have been conscious and connected with God for over a year non-stop with zero psychedelics, although I have smoked a lot of weed and pooped a lot of Lyrica ?

Indeed, the outside is a creation from and by that which is within.

And the claim of any objective physical, especially if it is physical, world, will be utterly annihilated by that which is within.

@Rahra

maybe, but without psychedelics it would have been impossible for me to realize this. it's a complete change of perspective, like turning a sock inside out. The difficulty is in how we are designed: as a perceiver that receives information from the outside. this makes all our mental pathways work that way. They can tell you a thousand times that spirituality is looking inside yourself that you will not understand. there is only inside. outside is not a possibility. the outside is the illusion. you are absolute. from here, begins the true understanding of what we are.

5 hours ago, Rahra said:

Psychedelics are overrated.

I have been conscious and connected with God for over a year non-stop with zero psychedelics, although I have smoked a lot of weed and pooped a lot of Lyrica ?

Indeed, the outside is a creation from and by that which is within.

And the claim of any objective physical, especially if it is physical, world, will be utterly annihilated by that which is within.

*literally me in the woods*

Alex_Grey_George_Washington_Hemp_Farmer.png

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Rahra

maybe, but without psychedelics it would have been impossible for me to realize this. it's a complete change of perspective, like turning a sock inside out. The difficulty is in how we are designed: as a perceiver that receives information from the outside. this makes all our mental pathways work that way. They can tell you a thousand times that spirituality is looking inside yourself that you will not understand. there is only inside. outside is not a possibility. the outside is the illusion. you are absolute. from here, begins the true understanding of what we are.

I have questions about psychedelics, which can show you the difference between psychedelics and spirituality.

Does psychedelics, put an end to sufferings and anger? Does psychedelics help one be patient and love everyone as oneself even if other kicks/beats oneself? Does psychedelics make one be content/satisfied with whatever one have/have not?

See, spirituality, is not just about Experience and Knowledge. It's about True Peace and Love everyone boundless (inspite of any action by anyone).

??

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well,  I got the point. It's very simple, but we've spent our whole lives focused backwards, so we don't even understand psychedelics. we get glimpses of divinity with psychedelics, but that's it. the point is not to see anything special, it is to change the perspective. we are all our lives looking out. When we undertake the spiritual search, we continue to search outside, even if we don't realize it. outside there is nothing. outside does not exist. it only exists within. I am god. not in a metaphorical, or profound way, that I have to realize in an altered state. I am god right now, and existence is my interior. My interior has no bottom.

careful! You have to be strong to really see this. nothing outside of you exists. There is not outside. I don't understand the matter of the others, sometimes yes, others no. the others are inside me. there are no others, it's me. do they perceive? I don't know, if they do I should perceive it. there is no "they". don't get stuck here, the depth is infinite, we have to dive. Understand. There is nothing else! You can't get away from this, it can be a horrible feeling hehehe. Like be trapped. But it's beautiful, because it's bottomless. ok, lets dive.

Have you ever thought about the way you perceive the world around you? What if I told you that everything you see, everything you experience, is simply a reflection of Your own interior? That there is nothing outside of you, that the concept of "others" is just an illusion? It may sound crazy, but this is the perspective that can be unlocked through the use of psychedelics.

At first, it seem like psychedelics are just a means to catch a glimpse of something divine or otherworldly. Yet the point of taking psychedelics is not to see anything special - it's to change your perspective entirely. We've spent our entire lives focused on the illusory world outside of us, but the spiritual search requires us to turn inward and realize that everything we experience "out there" is not "out there" but was inside us all along! This world is just a projection of Our Consciousness when we thought Reality was "out there" when Reality was never "out there" but always "in here"!

Once we truly understand this, You realize that You Are God, in the truest sense of the word. Your Existence is Your Interior, and there is no bottom to the depths of Being. There is no bottom to the depths of Love. You Are Deep, Deep, Deep Love. It can feel a bit terrifying feeling at first, like being alone in an Infinite void. But it's also incredibly beautiful, because eventually You realize that the potential for growth and exploration within Yourself is limitless, and there is never any reason to assume a limit to The Infinite Self.

Of course, this realization isn't for everyone. It takes a certain level of strength and willingness to dive into the depths of your own consciousness, to confront the idea that there is nothing outside of You. But for those who are brave enough to take the plunge... :x

1 hour ago, Viswanath said:

See, spirituality, is not just about Experience and Knowledge. It's about True Peace and Love everyone boundless (inspite of any action by anyone).

??

Spirituality is about to understand what you are. almost no one in the world does. it's possible to do. It's absolutely crazy, shocking.

35 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Have you ever thought about the way you perceive the world around you? What if I told you that everything you see, everything you experience, is simply a reflection of Your own interior? That there is nothing outside of you, that the concept of "others" is just an illusion? It may sound crazy, but this is the perspective that can be unlocked through the use of psychedelics.

At first, it seem like psychedelics are just a means to catch a glimpse of something divine or otherworldly. Yet the point of taking psychedelics is not to see anything special - it's to change your perspective entirely. We've spent our entire lives focused on the illusory world outside of us, but the spiritual search requires us to turn inward and realize that everything we experience "out there" is not "out there" but was inside us all along! This world is just a projection of Our Consciousness when we thought Reality was "out there" when Reality was never "out there" but always "in here"!

Once we truly understand this, You realize that You Are God, in the truest sense of the word. Your Existence is Your Interior, and there is no bottom to the depths of Being. There is no bottom to the depths of Love. You Are Deep, Deep, Deep Love. It can feel a bit terrifying feeling at first, like being alone in an Infinite void. But it's also incredibly beautiful, because eventually You realize that the potential for growth and exploration within Yourself is limitless, and there is never any reason to assume a limit to The Infinite Self.

Of course, this realization isn't for everyone. It takes a certain level of strength and willingness to dive into the depths of your own consciousness, to confront the idea that there is nothing outside of You. But for those who are brave enough to take the plunge... :x

Exactly. you have completely understood the matter, or so it seems. a pleasure to see it. I would like to better understand the matter of "the others", but I am seeing it. Everything is a reflection of me. There are no others, but same time...there are other reflections

Could you explain how and when this change of perspective occurred in you?

25 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Spirituality is about to understand what you are. almost no one in the world does. it's possible to do. It's absolutely crazy, shocking.

Whatever shocking experience one gets, whatever understanding one gets about oneself, by Psychedelics,etc., never remain stable and again ignorance gonna grab on by desires arising in mind.

But, Spirituality, it's not just about understanding who one is, but remaining peaceful always by that understanding and never seeking anything.

It's never crazy, but Wise, you know. Peace is the core of any spiritual/religious teaching, and Experience-Knowledge are just paths and never important and memory of Experience-knowledge fades away while Peace there.

Edited by Viswanath

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Exactly. you have completely understood the matter, or so it seems. a pleasure to see it. I would like to better understand the matter of "the others", but I am seeing it. Everything is a reflection of me. There are no others, but same time...there are other reflections

Could you explain how and when this change of perspective occurred in you?

I began to grow acutely aware that my state of consciousness, my electromagnetic field, was influencing the consciousness, words, and actions of the people around me. I realized that my entire life when walked in public, if I was not in the mood to talk, people would not see me at all.  I realized that throughout my childhood, when I spoke, but I felt like no one was listening to me, indeed NOBODY heard me. I spent the majority of my schooling years basically being "invisible" to the consciousness of those around me, by my own choosing.

Colloquially, we call these "vibes". The Vibe is Real. By studying a lot of quantum physics and esoteric philosophy like The Law of One, as my awareness of Reality grew, I also noticed my vibration began to have a HUGE influence on the people around me. I began to feel more responsibility for my thoughts and feelings as they were being picked up on by those around me subconsciously.

When hanging with my friends I started to notice we would bring up the same topic at the same time, often completing each other's sentences. I began to notice my friends and family's emotional state was more often a reflection/refraction of my own inner state than anything else. When thinking about one of my friends or family, they often text or call me in that moment, indicating I was picking up on their intentions. I've interacted with men and woman having achieved states of REAL telepathy just by abiding in Unconditional Love together. Heck, HUGS Are A Real and Common Form Telepathy!

The Electromagnetic Field is what connects Our Hearts with One Another, and Syncs Us With The Core of The Earth, The Sun, And Galactic Logos. Study Your Electromagnetic Field in This Moment, and Feel It's Unity With The Earth's Electromagnetic Field.

We Are All One Electromagnetic Field.

Biology figured out WiFi a looooooooooong time ago!!

Tune into one another using the radio receiver that is Your Heart. :x

Edited by tuku747

2 hours ago, tuku747 said:

Have you ever thought about the way you perceive the world around you? What if I told you that everything you see, everything you experience, is simply a reflection of Your own interior? That there is nothing outside of you, that the concept of "others" is just an illusion?

Have you ever thought about the way you perceive the 'reflection'? What if told you that every reflection of yours is itself an Illusion? That there is no reflection of you actually, that the concept of "reflection" is just Illusion, and only You alone and truly no reflection but only imaginary illusionary reflection?

Edited by Viswanath

52 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

I began to grow acutely aware that my state of consciousness, my electromagnetic field, was influencing the consciousness, words, and actions of the people around me. I realized that my entire life when walked in public, if I was not in the mood to talk, people would not see me at all.  I realized that throughout my childhood, when I spoke, but I felt like no one was listening to me, indeed NOBODY heard me. I spent the majority of my schooling years basically being "invisible" to the consciousness of those around me, by my own choosing.

Sorry to hear that. You hadn't had me around you on those times.;)

"One" is like Sleep, and reflections are like Dream. Can you say "Sleep is reflected as Dreams"? Nope. Sleep is totally calm and quiet (even timeless), whereas Dream is full movement. If One says "I am reflected as world and oneself", it's like saying "Sleep is reflected as Dream and Dreamer". But, it's not that. The difference between Sleep, and reflection as Dream, is just Ignorance. You are like that Sleep, but ignorantly imagine yourself as "Dreamer and Dream and identify 'I am the world/Dream'". But, truly, these are just ignorant imaginative reflections, and the true nature of oneself is like Sleep, where no Dream/imaginary illusionary reflection of 'Dreamer'.

Edited by Viswanath

3 hours ago, Viswanath said:

Whatever shocking experience one gets, whatever understanding one gets about oneself, by Psychedelics,etc., never remain stable and again ignorance gonna grab on by desires arising in mind

4 hours ago, tuku747 said:

Not in my case. Have you ever realize what you are? 

3 hours ago, tuku747 said:

Colloquially, we call these "vibes". The Vibe is Real. By studying a lot of quantum physics and esoteric philosophy like The Law of One, as my awareness of Reality grew, I also noticed my vibration began to have a HUGE influence on the people around me. I began to feel more responsibility for my thoughts and feelings as they were being picked up on by those around me subconsciously.

When hanging with my friends I started to notice we would bring up the same topic at the same time, often completing each other's sentences. I began to notice my friends and family's emotional state was more often a reflection/refraction of my own inner state than anything else. When thinking about one of my friends or family, they often text or call me in that moment, indicating I was picking up on their intentions. I've interacted with men and woman having achieved states of REAL telepathy just by abiding in Unconditional Love together. Heck, HUGS Are A Real and Common Form Telepathy!

The Electromagnetic Field is what connects Our Hearts with One Another, and Syncs Us With The Core of The Earth, The Sun, And Galactic Logos. Study Your Electromagnetic Field in This Moment, and Feel It's Unity With The Earth's Electromagnetic Field.

Biology figured out WiFi a looooooooooong time ago!!

Tune into one another using the radio receiver that is Your Heart. :x

Mmmm in this don't seems that you changed your perspective. Sounds like experiences. But in your previous message seems that you had understood .

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Not in my case

Is it, then let you expose yourself (atleast through a private message), I will try to hurt you psychologically with all your past,etc., and let's see whether your knowledge remains as it is.

If you fear to not expose those 'privacy'(not bank accounts/wealth but the truth about your name,past,desires,aim,life,etc. like sharing with friend/God/etc.), then that itself shows that one sees 'two', but not ONE everywhere, and be lost from the knowledge earned from psychedelic experience out of such fear/etc..

3 minutes ago, Viswanath said:

Is it, then let you expose yourself (atleast through a private message), I will try to hurt you psychologically with all your past,etc., and let's see whether your knowledge remains as it is.

If you fear to not expose those 'privacy'(not bank accounts/wealth but the truth about your name,past,desires,aim,life,etc. like sharing with friend/God/etc.), then that itself shows that one sees 'two', but not ONE everywhere, and be lost from the knowledge earned from psychedelic experience out of such fear/etc..

what you say has nothing to do with it. I'm talking about real understanding, not about becoming a certain way. they are different things. it is obvious that you have never understood. I'm still human, I'm worry about money, etc. I see people on the street and i perceive two, me and them. Even you understand you don't leave the illusion 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

what you say has nothing to do with it. I'm talking about real understanding, not about becoming a certain way. they are different things. it is obvious that you have never understood. I'm still human, I'm worry about money, etc. I see people on the street and i perceive two, me and them. Even you understand you don't leave the illusion 

Leaving Illusions is different from Fearing Illusions. Even a situation happens that I have no money,etc., okay to face it. Death, okay to face it. No worries/fear whatever happens in illusion. Even if arises of physical threats, subsides soon of knowledge.

Edited by Viswanath

1 hour ago, Viswanath said:

Leaving Illusions is different from Fearing Illusions. Even a situation happens that I have no money,etc., okay to face it. Death, okay to face it. No worries/fear whatever happens in illusion. Even if arises of physical threats, subsides soon of knowledge.

There are very unconscious people who would fearless go to a gladiator fight or a World War I charge against a machine gun, and others very conscious who would be afraid of a slap in the face. do not confuse. Do you think that Saddam Hussein was awake? He was quite calm when they was going to hang him

47 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There are very unconscious people who would fearless go to a gladiator fight or a World War I charge against a machine gun, and others very conscious who would be afraid of a slap in the face. do not confuse. Do you think that Saddam Hussein was awake? He was quite calm when they was going to hang him

Oh...Is it? Do you think Putin/Joe Biden was not awake? Joe Biden/Putin is quite fearful and might be fearful/worries only for daily affairs, but not in "Crazy experiences, Inner,etc.". Fine? This is how you want to have conversation about spirituality by showing the behaviour of desirous men?  I know you want to just play with escape, but not look into life/behaviour of enlightened ones.

Those Sadam Hussain and Unconscious People, may be fearless at one aspect, but be fearful of another. Like Sadam Hussain fear of America's threat. The Unconscious People fear of their Leader or Family or etc.

Do you really wish to speak like this 'taking one incident and speak about that, but not look into whole'?

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Have you ever realize what you are? 

You know, I will never mind what's your characterization (or any desirous person's expectation) shall be, as I look only to Enlightened one's sayings regarding this.

But, Just let me know what are the characteristics you have/imagine of how realization should be, and how realized beings behave. Then by comparing that, I will let you know whether I come under such characteristics or not.

Edited by Viswanath

16 minutes ago, Viswanath said:

But, Just let me know what are the characteristics you have/imagine of how realization should be, and how realized beings behave. Then by comparing that, I will let you know whether I come under such characteristics or not.

You don't understand what I'm talking about. you are the unfathomable infinity, only within you exists. there is no outside Look inside, it's a bottomless well. This is the first thing you should see and understand, and over all, become. Dissapear as a "you" and become infinite, then start. from there, understanding the mechanics of the illusion is a challenge. in that I am The goal is to go deeper. it is pure beauty. everything you say about realized beings and that doesn't make sense, that's outside of you, it's an illusion, it's not real.