Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thierry

Let your Love rise with no doubt

9 posts in this topic

I’m in a really strong mood and want to write about Love. So basically: Love with no hesitation, be courageous with no hesitation, be fearless with no hesitation, be Good with no hesitation. What prevent you from doing/being this things ? Absolutely nothing. And it is the best thing to do. Notice your resistance: « why should I be Good? » « Why exude Love if I’m not getting anything in return? » « why be Good if no one will know how good I am? » 

Wrong. When you exude Goodness, the Whole Universe has a taste of it. When you do a simple thing as sacrificing your meal for someone else, Act courageously selfless , taking the pain of others on your back, the whole universe sees it and get hard. Imagine seeing your dream sexual partner becoming amazingly horny as he/it/she sees your true colors, that is what happens when you are Courageous/fearless/selfless/Good/Love. Do not hesitate, make that bitch beg for you to Love even more.

30 minutes ago, thierry said:

Love with no hesitation, be courageous with no hesitation, be fearless with no hesitation, be Good with no hesitation. What prevent you from doing/being this things ? Absolutely nothing. And it is the best thing to do. Notice your resistance: « why should I be Good? » « Why exude Love if I’m not getting anything in return? » « why be Good if no one will know how good I am? » 

Perhaps one of the most beautiful realizations yet.

Loving is rewarding in and of Itself! ❤ 

Love is it's own best reward! :x

Love Yourself, and You Love Yourself Back!

It's an Infinite Feedback Loop! ♾ ❤ 

Perhaps one of the best things one can do for themselves is learn to enjoy themselves throughout the day. Love yourself. Love your mannerisms, Love your demeanor, Love your way of Being, Love your hobbies, Love You For Being You.

Goddamn, what a Unique and Absolutely Beautiful Shining Star You Are!! You Are Everything You Imagine Yourself To Be And More! Even in Your Darkest Moments You Shine With Light! The World Learns From Your Very Being. You Raise This Planets Consciousness Just By Existing! ? 

It doesn't even matter if You don't believe it! You Can Love Yourself Anyway! Love Yourself Because You Can!! You Are The Source of Your Own Love! You Are Love!

Edited by tuku747

Love is not a conspicuous display. Of showmanship or staged array. It's a furtive act, a kindness given To a noticed need, without condition

Love is the answer to a prayer. A light that shines, an unflagging flare. It's not about being seen or heard. But about actions that speak in more than word

Love is not something premeditated. A show put on, an accolade awaited. It's a selfless act of giving, of sharing. Without expecting and there's no comparing

Love is a gentle touch, a listening ear. A helping hand, wiping away that tear. A steadfast presence, a shoulder on which to lean A comforting embrace, a safe harbor seen

Love is not about being flashy or bold. It's the little things, the stories untold. It's essence is compassion, kindly care A precious gift that's oh so rare

Edited by gettoefl

The soul already loves every single human being.

I know because it told a girl once, and the reaction is a most to have watched.

The ego immediately became afraid and blocked my soul, and said “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to say I love you, well I do, but….».

But I learned from that day that there is something in me that loves everyone.

And the ego does not.

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

Love is not a conspicuous display. Of showmanship or staged array. It's a furtive act, a kindness given To a noticed need, without condition

Love is the answer to a prayer. A light that shines, an unflagging flare. It's not about being seen or heard. But about actions that speak in more than word

Love is not something premeditated. A show put on, an accolade awaited. It's a selfless act of giving, of sharing. Without expecting and there's no comparing

Love is a gentle touch, a listening ear. A helping hand, wiping away that tear. A steadfast presence, a shoulder on which to lean A comforting embrace, a safe harbor seen

Love is not about being flashy or bold. It's the little things, the stories untold. It's essence is compassion, kindly care A precious gift that's oh so rare

ChatGPT again lol. Pretty though.

Quite a useful tool for self-reflection, I find!

48 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

ChatGPT again lol. Pretty though.

Quite a useful tool for self-reflection, I find!

I do not understand. An AI wrote this ? 

11 hours ago, thierry said:

I do not understand. An AI wrote this ? 

i fed chat-gpt what i wanted to say about love then allowed it to do the heavy lifting

29 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

i fed chat-gpt what i wanted to say about love then allowed it to do the heavy lifting

Okay interesting ! Honestly I’m glad cause when I read this and after contemplating what you said for like 2-3minutes, my ego reaction questioning myself was « I’m human and this speech of course was towards humans. Human love is rarely pure light but more of a bleeding heart »

I did not reply though because it came from the ego and not the pure light within myself.(; p) Moreover I did not want to add on your beautiful and valuable writing on Love. 

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

@Rahra It reminds me of one evening, I felt good and looked on Facebook all the people I’m supposed to dislike realizing how much I love them for real. It was a really fun exercise for me