Jowblob

I went 3 times out of my body today

3 posts in this topic

Most of you might remember that recently i made a thread where i had ego death, well after this experience i was talking sht about god for 1 week and i felt horrible after having the whole reality deconstructed my body felt also very weak and sensitive like i had no energy after this experience. I felt disappointed in myself and god after having the opportunity to see what i have been shown.

Well today, i experienced something that i have never experienced before.

While laying on my bed trying to sleep, i felt my body to start vibrating for some reason i knew instantly that it was a sign to get out of my body so i put all my intention to get ouf of it... When i did that, i flew like 6/7feet towards my wall in the bedroom, i also could do whatever i wanted and i never felt so free in my life. I also didnt feel afraid because after ego death nothing can scare me, i flew to my neighbours house flew around and just couldnt believe that i could feel this way.

I was listening to vedas while trying to sleep which is said to have a high consciousness vibration, here is the video:

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Now that is something god would do if he wanted to create heaven. You'd be out of body in a lucid dream, not on this shithole... You can have others in that lucid dream, other consciousnesses flying around

Thank you for sharing this experience. I can relate to this. I had an experience similar to yours, but instead of flying freely, I became very afraid and scared.

I wish to be able to fly again. Please keep us updated if you explore this deeper!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI