thierry

Just journaling here

100 posts in this topic

South Park can be devilish from time to time, need to let go of this eventhough I love the show

1. My laziness prevents my soul from full expression !!! Fucking wake up you fucking fucker

Remember prioritie of your life is awakening, all the rest is secondary !

Dream that I was about to die and looking for Claire. Which found a new boyfriend in mai (in my dream) what does Sahdguru mean by burning all karma within 40seconds ? Did I do that ? Reincarnation of someone ?

Allow yourself to put yourself in danger(at least psychologically) You can handle it

5G vallaha trip: 

i swallow them, then I’m up, come out really scary I can feel the power the second I finish swallowing it. I’m scared. I’m glad I did not take more, god knows where this could have lead me. I let go anytime I feel the fear. I know God’s allowing myself to enter a place only few can enter. I must exhib purity of soul. It forces myself to humbleness. Head down soldier on your feet. God is proud and shows it to me instantly. I’m showing caracter, he wants to eat me. I reply: don’t touch me. He’s mad in love with my attitude. I know he could crush me within a blink but I still enjoy my rebellious attitude. I send him a kiss, tell him I love him and to be content with this for the moment.

God showed me how to love properly, being at the same time fully engaged yet completely detached. That’s genius, a impetuous yet very delicate Tsunami

I do not know if I want to love humans though, they could not appreciate such a Love and the ones that could already receive it from the source 

Okay I’m done with humans, whenever I interact with humans, my only job is to point to the source nothing else 

More details about the trip=feminity=exquisite strange loopy piece of art

God seating on the throne

mystical beings lions very beautiful

walking like a little innocent girl within myself being conscious of my strange loopy nature as I’m walking in myself. Bring everywhere at the same time. I can teleport myself anywhere anytime. I move faster that the devil. No one can catch me, I’m completely elusive. I’m not scared anymore of humans, they move slow think slow act sloppy. They are no match for me.

I need to do the real grinding work now to embody all of this. This is non negociable. 

Positive visualisation needs to be done consciously

Be a 100% selfish, you have a plan, follow it

Fuck them all, if you need to manipulate them just for them to leave you in peace, you’ll do it, use the same weapons they use. You are going for it. You need to be ruthless. 

All this fuckers that « love » you, they are found to exploit you and eat u alive if u let them. I AM NOT GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN. You might wanna repeat it to yourself every morning when you wake up. Come on Ilan once again: I AM NOT GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN. 
I say No

Never tell to someone he’s selfish. There is no more selfish than calling someone selfish. When call someone selfish you are literally blaming him for his survival, for his existence. The word selfish should not even exist. It should be out of the vocabulary

Very profound question to ask yourself anytime: what would fearlessness do ?

Okay this réalisation is deep I need to capture it right now or I might lose it. Realizing I’m walking in myself and I’m Love, I must have prepared surprises for myself. Of fucking course, I mean how can’t I have understood it before. This is me this is love. There is a deep sense of trust that goes with this realization 

All I have to do is to pay attention to me. I mean, I’m not gonna have bad intention toward myself x)