thierry

Just journaling here

100 posts in this topic

Do you know what the ego fears even more than death? 
‘-immortality 

I brought the light of awareness before sleeping. Just had a nightmare where I saw my ex running in the park with her family and her new boyfriend. This was very painful. There were also Andrew tate in my dream saying: « you hero and.. SHE STILL WON’T FUCK YOU » very weird but very funny have to admit

No it was just « AND SHE STILL WON’T  fuck you » I added hero because it is watch this is question about in the video he talks about it 

I felt in danger too running from something. I do not know what it was but I felt trapped. Her boyfriends confronted me while I was running from something and encountering them and trying to avoid contact with them

I think the reason one of the reason I like Andrew rate is because he is wounded like I am 

I can see a little bit of myself in him. But I’m sure he’s aware of what he represents to a lot of young men and use this manipulation very deliberately. Or maybe he’s not aware of this

I need to have a radical healthier diet. My health issues don’t let me any choice here.

Technique for catalyse personal development as I interact with other people: always put the context of the other being stronger than u. Whoever you are talking about, there is area where you are stronger and area where he/she is stronger. Contextualize as he/she is stronger than u, in that way, you learn and improve more 

Why does god give up on us sometimes ? 
To give us an authentic indépendance experience. It would be sad if he would take care of us always as if we were babies

Life is a race. Not a race against other but a race of how much light you are gonna shine on your way. I need to be less lazy or I might regret it !!!

Getting glimpse of what Leo says about Truth and Love: so basically in my life I often say myself « everything happens to maximize love , that is okay » eventhough for me it is just a belief, it makes me feel good and when I tell it to myself basically, what I do is think about all the things that bothers me and think at them as participating in maximisation of love. And I just realized, when I do that, basically I’m connecting with the realness of reality, with Truth.

By understanding the people you love do not exist, it makes you love them even more

The true miracle is not the Absolute: it is the relative. When you think about it. How do you create something and then create another that relates to this ??? How do you invent language and then people understand it ??? Where the fuck is the ground ? 

Fear prevents you from being accurate 

I have to let people express and be more silent 

At the highest Love, the word Love disappears 

-but I thought the point of relationships were spiritual development to you ?

-no here it’s the much more simple than that :)

Now I need more of the « work hard mentality+don’t procrastinate » whilst keeping my balance

I might have multiple personality disorder

No one really loves you for who you really are. The reason is that you are love. The only one that can move is you. When you realize that you take full responsibility for love