Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Holykael

Super videogames

4 posts in this topic

God has inspired me with new ideas. Imagine video games that produce altered states of consciousness as part of the experience without having to take psychedelics or games that superimpose you with the state of consciousness of the video game character to produce more immersive and ultra realistic experiences. The sky is the limit on what you can do with the fluidity of consciousness. Our reality is deeply limited, it is an absolute farce compared to the potential of what's out there.

Imagine being able to program states of consciousness into the experience.

Edited by Holykael

Very good!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Ah, the gamification of self-development, or turning self-development into a game. You’d be surprised how many people are wanting to create in this domain. Maybe one day we will play games that don’t involve shooting people made of pixels, but rather, constructing metrics and points out of healthy behaviors in real life. Reminds me of this app that was quite popular a few years back. 

You already can, I do it all the time. Do the work, and you can become so intimate with reality that you can BE whatever you perceive instead of viewing it currently where you are at as an other.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86