Jowblob

Just had my ego death, thanks imaginary Leo

84 posts in this topic

I did again, absolute. Absolute horror. Well, i know that I can violate the gates of heaven because I have already done it several times, so I will continue with my torture. Hard work .

But today, it's enough

Edited by Breakingthewall

Well, it happened because I'm a bitch, i did and absolute and awakening but so subtle, so short. I put another 5meo in the pipe without measuring, to rape, to force, and...a slap in my face. Thanks! Make Love not war

Edited by Breakingthewall

I understand this story perfectly. awakening is opening yourself without reservation. 5meo promotes it hugely, but in my case, sometimes I refuse to do it, that's all. then you have the absence of cerebral activity and no opening, with which the experience becomes absolute closed, a black hole. Good thing I've been able to open myself completely 4 times and this doesn't scare me. It is a perfect exercise to see where your resistance is. sleep is resistance, awakening is total openness. 

I am looking for the total opening of 5 meo sober. why not? everything is possible, I'll keep working on it, I'm just taking the first steps

4 in the morning, again. I'm a fucking sick, i know. I allow it to be. unlimited depth. limitless beauty. dance. understanding. release.