Gennadiy1981

Natural Alternatives to MDMA

22 posts in this topic

On 11/03/2023 at 4:38 AM, Gennadiy1981 said:

With all due respect to you, have you ever tried mdma? I never ever achieved natural state even one billionth of what mdma can do?

Again I am not being addictive to it, but to admit, it’s such an amazing feeling, when you get a chance to dive into heaven. I know this is not the answer and every spiritual teacher will tell you to get into bliss naturally. But let’s be all honest, can you naturally achieve such states? I personally cannot and nothing helps me even meditating. Again I have full time job and I do not spend so much time on it anyways. But once in a blue moon you can treat yourself. Hence that’s why I started this thread to see natural alternatives because mdma is not a healthy med.

Yes many times, maybe 30 - 40 times in my earlier years. MDMA is more of a "cheap bliss" that the undisciplined mind tends can get psychologically attached too because It has yet to experience anything greater. I abused MDMA later a lot because I aimed to replicate what I had experienced through deep inquiry and meditation after a destructive recycling process, yet it never provided me the same purity and everlasting wholesomeness.

It always was a smokey version of the true heart of joy and purity of being. MDMA is can be more "intense" yes, but its an un-natural feeling, its a drug, a "copy" of the real thing, which is pure, peace, bliss, cool, calm, content. You can still induce similar intensity naturally with meditation and breathing, but its not ideal to be in such intense states all the time or you will struggle to ground and relate to the physical reality in any way, you will be too "out there" for any growth and structure in life or relation to it.

If you want a substitute, mushrooms are much better and will not mess you up and cause more trauma down the line. Synthetic substances have no fail-safes, no guidance systems, so you need to be disciplined and Self-realized to utilize without risks, and even then, you will naturally gravitate to what is more natural.

We must choose Truth over "feeling good" and we will always feel good.

You are always in control.

Edited by player1995

On 05/03/2023 at 8:56 AM, Jodistrict said:

I use San Pedro.  It is a natural substance so doesn't leave you depleted the next day.

How do you prepare it?