Breakingthewall

Groundhog day

5 posts in this topic

There is no life and death as we conceive it. There is no temporal process leading towards death. You are now, existing as a computer program that is happening in the present and appears to be the whole movie you think it is. You are, shall we say, stuck at one stage. This stage can last a second or 800 million centuries, it doesn't matter, it must be resolved now. The solution is: selfless love. There are many obstacles that prevent you from this, like a game, and you have to overcome them. When you do, next phase.

Only you exist, the existence. The others are just a fantasy. Software. Your character is software too but behind it is the existence . Leo and everyone else saying all that they says is a part of the software that is showing you that, perhaps, that's where things are going, that the next step could go this way. Nothing else. The people and the circumstances that make selfless love difficult are the obstacles. 

The software is running, now, and will stay at this stage until you clear it. The overcoming of the stage will not happen in the future, it will happen now. 

survival is

i will choose myself over you every time, i deserve to be here, i will maximise my time and happiness even at your ultimate expense

love is

i will take a bullet for you, as demonstrated by moms dogs and gods and perhaps elephants

how to reconcile these two perspectives?

how to become a more selflessly loving person?

what does love look like and is there anyone who models it?

3 hours ago, gettoefl said:

survival is

i will choose myself over you every time, i deserve to be here, i will maximise my time and happiness even at your ultimate expense

love is

i will take a bullet for you, as demonstrated by moms dogs and gods and perhaps elephants

how to reconcile these two perspectives?

how to become a more selflessly loving person?

what does love look like and is there anyone who models it?

realizing that you are not a person. realizing that there are no other people. realizing that survival is indifferent. realizing that happiness is indifferent.

it is a game of realizing things, until everything is exposed. like neo when he sees codes.  but not something cold or analytical. is to let flow the love that is trapped by the traps of the game.

It is a developing software. the total absolute infinity creating. at least that was my vision today in a ego dissolution 

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

realizing that you are not a person. realizing that there are no other people. realizing that survival is indifferent. realizing that happiness is indifferent.

it is a game of realizing things, until everything is exposed. like neo when he sees codes.  but not something cold or analytical. is to let flow the love that is trapped by the traps of the game.

It is a developing software. the total absolute infinity creating. at least that was my vision today in a ego dissolution 

take enormous pains to change not one speck without, take enormous pains to get deeper than anyone ever has within

the out will be magnificent to the extent the inner depths are plumbed

this is a life well loved

49 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

take enormous pains to change not one speck without, take enormous pains to get deeper than anyone ever has within

the out will be magnificent to the extent the inner depths are plumbed

this is a life well loved

In the end, Leo is right. the key is understanding. Efforts are not necessary when there true understanding happens, change occurs spontaneously. understanding is not mental or analytical, it is the clarity that happens when the barriers are removed.