Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JTL

Cancelled date

5 posts in this topic

Hey, guys! today I was going to go on a date with a girl that I am talking to on tinder, this was meant to be out first date.

But, I had to cancel because of work.  So what’s the problem? Well yesterday I was confirming with her that we were going on a date today, before that I had not talked with her for a week. So When I found out today we could not meet to the planned time tonight, I gave her two options to do it later tonight or another day, so she agreed with another day, she thought it would be to late today.

So I feel abit sad and insecure right now, and I am wondring if should try to set up a new date with her immediately or wait? Any tips @Leo Gura

Definitely not wait, you should have specified the other day instead of saying “another day”

just propose the day and time you want, and do it now or it will seem like you’re not interested 

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

You introduced too much vagueness, she got bored and moved on. That's how most girls on Tinder will respond because she was likely texting to other guys and was not interested any longer by the time you were supposed to meet. It's not personal, tinder is a breeding ground for primadonnas and self entitled men and women who think they can always do better and many end up going from one disappointing relationship to another gradually becoming pretty much unable to sustain a relationship.

Tinder dating is so f-ed up on so many levels, sorry you have to go through this. I got so lucky with finding the right girl early on, can't imagine having to Tinder date, my tolerance for rejection is fairly low

Hope you'll find a girl that is worth it man! Perhaps there are better ways to meet women. Have you listened to Leo's 3 part dating series?

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Dates fall through, get used to it. 

Also get used to walking a tight rope of trying to organise a locked in date, and being too needy and messaging her too often. IME it's a fine line. 

If you don't have lots of sexual options your mindset should be "okay well if this date falls through I'll just go out tonight and meet someone else". If you have lots of options it would be "okay who else might be free". 

You should have specified a new day. If she's receptive then you wanna set clear plans, not be vague about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.