EyolfTheWolf

Coffee Allergy or Intolerance?!

4 posts in this topic

Is it possible to have Coffee Allergy or Intolerance? 

Have you experienced this yourself? 

I’m curious if any one of ya’ll have a similar experience to what I’m writing here?

I’m having a strange reaction to coffee. 

I dont usually drink coffee, but I tend to get weeird reactions. 

The first cup feels like cocaine, and gets me hyper social and stuff. That’s what I used it for as a teenager.

But if I keep drinking it the next couple days I tend to get diarrhea. Gut pain. I get dry skin. And I wake up in the morning with a stuffed nose, and my body feels achy. I can also get a headache. 

When I take a few days off, I get a relief and I feel good again. 

When I was on Keto I tried Bulletproof Coffee for a short period. Which is just Organic coffee, blended with grass-fed butter, ghee and MCT oil. Which felt a little better, but after a week I was having a stuffed nose and having to sh#t like 4-5 times a day. 

Btw, I dont get the same reactions from Tea.

Do you guys feel like sh#t when drinking coffee?

It’s probably worth to mention that I probably have SIBO / Leaky Gut Syndrome, and super generally sensitive to any drug. Whether Caffeine, Alcohol and psychedelics.

Sounds like LPR or GERD to me, and yes coffee is known to promote acid reflux. It's not even the caffeine, but rather the acids in the coffee.  Waking up in the morning with a stuffy nose = LPR/GERD.

I get the same reactions from dark beers and chocolate.  I have an overactive sympathetic nervous system that is improving as I practice being but stress is the main culprit behind many chronic illnesses which limit one's ability to enjoy certain foods, which put the body over the edge and cause it to manifest with things like GERD, gastroparesis, LPR, SIBO, ulcers, etc.

Work on stress relief, proper amounts of sleep, addressing any thought stories that might create negative emotions, rumination, narratives, bad habits, addictions, too much screen time, etc.  Read Tolle's book "A New Earth" or David Hawkin's books "Healing and Recovery" and/or "Letting Go"

Edited by sholomar

@EyolfTheWolf  Yes, coffee is not good for stomach and gut.

The acids eat away at the stomach and gut lining.

For most people this is tolerable, if you already have a sensitivity there, not so much.

So you should stay away from it before you develop ulcers.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/