Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aiden grannen

Snorting 5-meo-malt

6 posts in this topic

Hello I just have a question for anyone that has snorted 5meo malt . So whenever I snort 5meo no matter how much, I always have a clogged nostril after. It feels like it’s swollen and I can’t breathe out of the nostril that I shorted in. Dose anyone else have this problem? Am I allergic or something? I don’t rinse out my nose after so that could be the problem.  Also when snoring, do you want to have drips or dose it wastes the substance? 

Don't snort it, most of it will go in your throat anyway and give you nose pain and unpleasant feeling... It's the last thing you want during your trip, watch leo's plugging vid

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Aiden grannen That's snorting for you. It's how it works. You can try to do it consciously and everytime improve your technique by a little bit, but in the end some clogging and burning is bound to be.

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Don't snort it, most of it will go in your throat anyway and give you nose pain and unpleasant feeling... It's the last thing you want during your trip, watch leo's plugging vid

I guess I’ll boof.  I just find snorting convenient in some situations. I kinda scared myself the last time I plugged. The body load was too much for me. 

Are you being gentle 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Are you being gentle 

I did some tester doses and then slowly worked my way up to 12 mg. The 12 mg dose was fine, I just melted away. Once I got up to 15mg the body load was too intense and I haven’t done it sense. Besides snorting. I’ve been waiting to trip again idk if I should plug some 5 meo  or do 3 grams of mushrooms.