Thought Art

Mixing 5meomalt and 5meodmt?

22 posts in this topic

@Fluran huh, for me there’s a lot of love. Like infinity love 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 2/25/2023 at 5:23 PM, Thought Art said:

@Fluran huh, for me there’s a lot of love. Like infinity love 

about a week ago i had solid 13mg~15mg 5meodmt and yes it was too intense, it is 5meomalt but much shock and aftermath is also huge haha

I loved it but i am also just afraid to do it again.

after that I was just laughing and laughing like some of Leo's awakening Maniac videos and just how leo laughes usually

there is always intense feeling of nihilism/annihiliation of what it means to be alive, (both on 5meomalt and5meodmt) existential crisis that was difficult to bear, what it means to be human? and being human is, also funny, being human is also, Weird, it felt like the consciousness of bilions years constantly evolving, I felt like i was dying.

so i went to swim in the ocean. still i was consciously cautious to not get drown. and i started laughing and laughing, about geniusness of universe that is designed to preserve itself, to protect itself, to love itself and to grow up,

including my inner fear and anxiety that are meant to be cautious, i accepted it my way of playing in this world.

many people i happen to meet, not everytime people are kind or helpful, still there are plentiful people who are designed towards pro-socially, as myself, i must be quite egoistic, but i am programmed to help others unconditionally. that is love embedded in hardened way like a structure, or a building, (apartment or house itself is also consequence of love as well).

Edited by Fluran