Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Breakingthewall

All we need is Love

3 posts in this topic

What does the seeker of truth look for? what is missing? What did you have when you were a child and life was magic? just love. the search for love is the search for the holy grail. you are love but the doors of love have been closed to you. How is it possible? the more closed, the more pain. suffering is simply lack of love. it's awful. It is like the drug addict whose drugs are withdrawn but one day after another, a month, a year, a decade, an entire life empty of love. Terrible . he who has a strong heart and rebels against adversity and misery, will seek the love that belongs to him even if he has to open the gates of hell and enter to find it. the true seeker will never stop, since what he is looking for is himself and without it he cannot exist. only the miserable are satisfied with substitutes such as social acceptance, success, power, or even peace and a silent mind. Whoever is willing to penetrate the absolute emptiness of empty existence, is the one who is willing to do everything, since he knows that without it, there is no point in existing. give up the world for god? What nonsense, there is no world, there is only God. only the beloved exists, and I am. give me what you want, oh beloved, but never part from me again. the prodigal son was lost for a long time, but he has returned and he only wants to navigate the abysses of eternity accompanied by himself

Edited by Breakingthewall

Yes especially that Vladimir Putin guy, someone needs to sneak some mushrooms into his food.

I have an idea, maybe we could collectively direct loving thoughts to him, and send angels his way and see if a miracle happens.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。