Schizophonia

strange coincidences

2 posts in this topic

We all have fairly gigantic coincidences on a regular basis. Are these just coincidences like others or complex attraction/energetic games? (I do not know if it's clear)

More than that, is it just God who divided himself into a finite universe in such a way that such a perfect logical sequence faced so that his limited avatars (human consciousnesses or not) lead the most complex existences possible so that God can "have fun"? Which would give us as an ego, in fine, the regular sensation of being subject to a superior interventionist entity?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

If you saw these coincidences during a dream, how would you interpret it? < This perspective cuts away at the hyper-logical interpretation and makes you see it more intuitively. 

I'm just used to it at this point. Sometimes I have phases where I get lots number synchronicities, like seeing the same numbers everywhere. These type of synchronicities come and go in phases, IME. Aside from that, I'm constantly bombarded with coincidences. For example, some person I was thinking of yesterday will show up tomorrow. Or, I'll be thinking of some scenario and it will exactly appear right in front of me the next moment, as if I just predicted the future.

There's a channel on Youtube dedicated to machine elves that talks about how machine elves are related to number synchronicities, and that the "angels" in relation to "angel numbers" are probably just machine elves, which is interesting:

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho