Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EdgeGod900

Is it safe to wear contact lenses while tripping?

2 posts in this topic

I'm blind as a bat without glasses or contact lenses. Anyone tripped while wearing contact lenses? I am a little bit scared of accidentally sleeping in them and have my eyes hurt like shit for the next few days.  When I wear glasses while tripping, I always end up removing them because I tend to lay on the floor in different positions and they get bent and uncomfortable. Does the visual aspect of psychedelics even contribute to an effective trip, por not?

I'm taking LSD, so its gonna be long.

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

I’ve taken LSD maybe 10 or so times, (ranging in dose from 100ug to 400ug) and I wore contacts every time. I’ve never had any issues, and I’ve never worried about falling asleep in them because I usually can’t sleep for quite a while after taking acid anyway. I usually replace them with glasses towards the end of the trip like I do late in the day even when sober, or my eyes start to dry out.

My only concern would be if you had monthly lenses, taking them out carefully while on acid might be pretty awkward. But I have disposables so I can just take them out and chuck them away.