Insane butterfly

Freebasing 5meo-Malt

8 posts in this topic

Baking soda 

1 part soda 3 to 4 parts substance.

When the product is ready the mg of freebase from these 4 parts is still unknown. 

I assume I smoked around 5mg.

The smoking protocol is the same as for 5meo-dmt.  

The hit is not instant but it hits in  much less than a minute.

It lasts longer compared to the same amount of 5meo-dmt. 

Characteristics of the trip the same as snorting, at least for me.  

I find it a bit more convenient because is fast. 

I think it hits a bit stronger than snorting which has pros and cons obviously, I found it more stable but I'm not sure yet cause of the small dosage.

I see a lot of potential in the freebase form but it needs more exploration.

3 hours ago, halfknots said:

Well done friend! Any idea much water you used?

A tiny drop, just to make the powder wet and a small heat. Of course depends on the amount you want to convert 

have you tried diluting some malt with 1-3mg of water, and then using a pipet to spray it in the nose?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

43 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

have you tried diluting some malt with 1-3mg of water, and then using a pipet to spray it in the nose?

I don't see the point. You cannot spray 10mg at once, but you can snort or smoke this amount at once. 

Would be interesting maybe for microdosing but again you must spray multiple times 

10 hours ago, Insane butterfly said:

I don't see the point. You cannot spray 10mg at once, but you can snort or smoke this amount at once. 

Would be interesting maybe for microdosing but again you must spray multiple times 

The point is that it doesnt burn, and that it spreads equally. Why you cannot spray all at once?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

10 hours ago, Jowblob said:

The point is that it doesnt burn, and that it spreads equally. Why you cannot spray all at once?

Because it's water? How much water can you spray in your nose without dripping it pr sucking in it on the throat? 

I've made a MALT nasal spray and much prefer it. Make a solution such that one spray delivers 5mg and you're good to go. It makes dosing simple especially when working with such small amounts, and redosing is easier than fiddling with a scale or scoop. I feel like it comes on faster and has a better distribution as well.