0ne

Logical Suicide

46 posts in this topic

I am not depressed.

In theory, death is perfection - so why live?

Why is death perfection? 

For me it sounds like a thesis without evidence to be honest. 

1 minute ago, 0ne said:

I am not depressed.

In theory, death is perfection - so why live?

But in fact its not :P

Since theoretically, everything ceases to exist after death, there is no flaw.

Everything is a expresion of nothing. You already are nothing that believes its something. Death in that sense only removes believes.

7 minutes ago, 0ne said:

Since theoretically, everything ceases to exist after death, there is no flaw.

Theoretically ;) Major assumption

Edited by Guivs

Bob84

Is it enlightenment then?

11 minutes ago, Guivs said:

Theoretically ;) Major assumption

Let me rephrase:

Why shouldn't one find out?

@0ne You will find out anyway. 

Why don't find the beauty of life while you're here? If death should be perfection then you are free to do anything you want in this life. 

1 minute ago, Flare said:

@0ne You will find out anyway. 

Why don't find the beauty of life while you're here? If death should be perfection then you are free to do anything you want in this life. 

Because I don't see the point. Your second statement doesn't make sense to me - life contains suffering, death would end it, it would seem logical to commit suicide.

Because there is no downside. Suffering is mostly created by fear, which psychologically always is the fear of death in the last place. Since you had the idea death is perfection, well guess what if you really believe it, your fear is gone. Your suffering ends. Happy life. Death would be a bad option after that, since it's indifferent and contains no joy. Guess what you're back at the start.

without suffering by the way there is no joy. We're happy that we were pushed out of eden (metaphor obv). Living in a constant space of perfection kills your awareness and consciousness. 

By the way, logically your arguments make zero sense. There is such a high variance you're not right and death is not perfection. Logically just taking this variance doesn't make any sense. Don't be that arrogant to believe we as humans with our limited consciousness really got everything figured out or can make assumptions about death that go beyond daydreaming at this point in time. 

Edited by Flare

14 minutes ago, 0ne said:

Bob84

Is it enlightenment then?

In short yes.

All mental suffering is self inflicted. When you think about a tomato its your choice to think about a tomato. 

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

@0ne In perfection death is but an illusion.

Although physical death should kill all illusions.

11 minutes ago, Flare said:

Because there is no downside. Suffering is mostly created by fear, which psychologically always is the fear of death in the last place. Since you had the idea death is perfection, well guess what if you really believe it, your fear is gone. Your suffering ends. Happy life. Death would be a bad option after that, since it's indifferent and contains no joy. Guess what you're back at the start.

without suffering by the way there is no joy. We're happy that we were pushed out of eden (metaphor obv). Living in a constant space of perfection kills your awareness and consciousness. 

By the way, logically your arguments make zero sense. There is such a high variance you're not right and death is not perfection. Logically just taking this variance doesn't make any sense. Don't be that arrogant to believe we as humans with our limited consciousness really got everything figured out or can make assumptions about death that go beyond daydreaming at this point in time. 

Indifference is what I strive for.

Joy has no point to me.

@0ne Of course not. You have died many times before. And look at you! Still head strong in an illusion :-p

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Just now, Martin123 said:

@0ne Of course not. You have died many times before. And look at you! Still head strong in an illusion :-p

How do you know?

@0ne I know. And I dont know how. I intuit you could say. Perhaps one day I will remember. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Death=Nothingness is Perfection indeed. That's one of my top theorems on the spiritual path in exploration of truth. The theorem is proven to myself, but it won't be satisfactory proof for you. Only you can prove that theorem to yourself, and you will, in due time, like everyone else. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

You can die to life.

You can do it right now. Just let go of everything. Don't think about what is a positive feeling and what is a negative feeling. Just don't care about feelings. Don't care about suffering. Just don't give a fuck about suffering. If you don't label the emotions as "positive" or "negative", then everything becomes just energy. Every emotion becomes simply energy, if you don't care about it.

And then, become the energy. In every moment become all the energy you feel. You don't understand. BECOME ALL THE ENERGY YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW! ALL OF IT! Yes, it is infinite, but become all of it!

That's it. You died to life. 

Death is the same feeling, just infinitely stronger. Learn to handle infinity while you are alive, it's much easier.