DrugsBunny

An episode that details the ecstasy of God realization

3 posts in this topic

I suppose it's already been done, but I mean just going really hard for 2+ hours inspiring the audience to pursue God-realization with the most detailed explanations of how ecstatic the higher realms of consciousness can be. Really just sell the fuck out of it. I've found that I really watch Actualized hoping for some good news about the metaphysical, and whenever Leo discusses the most rewarding facets of this work it leaves me wanting more.

Less "practical" videos, less politics and more metaphysical shit would be my preferred direction for Actualized.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

On 1/31/2023 at 5:02 PM, DrugsBunny said:

I suppose it's already been done, but I mean....

I would've thought that specifying it's been done before would invite you to assume that I mean in a way that hasn't been done before.

These videos inadvertently affirm you can attain bliss from awakening, but I quite obviously meant a video specifically devoted to convincing even the laziest of spiritual seekers to stop everything and pursue God awakening, using the most detailed and compelling analogies that convey the unspeakable bliss that is supposedly possible.